White tail hunts

MountainSqwabler

Any of yall ever did any guided/semi guided hunts in Missouri or around there? Looking at doing a hunt with my brother and hopefully father around 2026 and wondered if anyone had any recommendations!

Don't start. I'm counting down the days to November. Never hunted Missouri, but hunt the Midwest every year with my Dad. A guy was advertising a NE lease in good country on here somewhere that would be a good opportunity to get your feet wet, and cheaper than guided.

Don't start. I'm counting down the days to November. Never hunted Missouri, but hunt the Midwest every year with my Dad. A guy was advertising a NE lease in good country on here somewhere that would be a good opportunity to get your feet wet, and cheaper than guided.
Mainly just after a good hunt, doesn't need to be guided. Stands or blinds being there would be a plus but could get by without I suppose. We're from Iowa so just trying to branch out again and enjoy hunting while we all can. I'll check that guys post out, appreciate it man.

Mainly just after a good hunt, doesn't need to be guided. Stands or blinds being there would be a plus but could get by without I suppose. We're from Iowa so just trying to branch out again and enjoy hunting while we all can. I'll check that guys post out, appreciate it man.
Iowa???!!! Why are you looking anywhere else? Go knock on Lee and Tiffany's door.

I can't see that post maybe he got it wrapped up.

Iowa???!!! Why are you looking anywhere else? Go knock on Lee and Tiffany's door.

I can't see that post maybe he got it wrapped up.
Guess I could knock on Josh bowmars door and see if he'd let me shoot one of those farmed 200" whitetails he shoots every year. Lol.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom