When is the Draw for Deer?

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Gotta run...no time to look it up. :) Thanks in advance....

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

JUDAS Wisz!

I just got in an Internet Fight with the Guy that was gonna Help if you Draw!

Guess I screwed that up!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

Thanks for nothing, Bess!

If I draw that Vernon tag, I have plenty of help. However, I will need to borrow one of your Honda 50's to get me to the top of the mountain. :)

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

Did you put in for Archery or Rifle Wisz?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

I put in for spear. Archery? Rifle? Pssshhhhhh....them are for wussies. :)

Rifle, of course.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

Vernon results come out in late September...

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Very funny!! I guess I'll have to check it out myself...now that I have time. :) Now I know why they are called Utards! DOH! J/K

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

LAST EDITED ON May-04-12 AT 03:20PM (MST)[p]Is there a good reason that we put in so early if they wait so long before doing the draw? Why not wait until the quotas are set and then allow people to apply knowing how many tags are available then hold the drawing?

Since they can't gamble, they just hold your money for 4 months to be sure and get a good interest rate!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom