What's Your Whiskey ??

I didn't know what whiskey was until 264Magnum and Yukon Dall and Rimrock338 introduced me to Crown Royal. Mmmmmm! A little bit goes a long ways.

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Dec-26-07 AT 08:10PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-26-07 AT 08:09?PM (MST)

Burbon...Knob Creek...store it in the freezer, pours like ice cold syrup...

edit : Sheese, by the way I spell, you'd think I've had a few...

LAST EDITED ON Dec-26-07 AT 09:04PM (MST)[p]Pendleton or Crown
Fill the glass with ice, fill 3/4 with whiskey add just enough coke to change the color.

Has anybody else tried Pendleton? with the buckin bronco on the cap?

I remember when I was about 15 me and a buddy split a pint of Lord Calvert whiskey. I have never been so sick in my life. No whiskey for me. But I do like a little captain morgan.

First bottle of whiskey I ever had was a bottle of Wild Turkey Rare Breed. SMOOTH! Like Turkey period, but recently decided that whiskey is not worth drinking unless it comes topped with a cork. That being said, Maker's Mark and Knob Creek will do nicely, but I am a Pendleton man through and through. Got to get me a bottle tomorrow in fact for my annual Christmas Pinoccle game. Let 'r Buck!

"success Is Reason Enough!"

My choice the last ten years, due to my hunting buddies, is Crown Royal or Canadian Mist.

But when I do to dinner with some folks who like Scotch then I revert back to my favorite Chivas Regal over ICE.

Now for the ones who want to take a chance, still not opened after 40 years plus old, a bottle of LAMBS Old Navy RUM, it is only 151 PROOF.

Brian

Dont drink much hard licker' but when I do I prefer Crown.

horsepoop.gif

Its got to be B.V. and coke or water or ice what ever you got lol

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

Turkey 101 over ice with a splash of water. Also, Old Taylor. My Grandfather gave me a bottle of Old Taylor the day I turned 21. It was sealed with a cork and a tax stamp that ran over the top. The stamp stated "Made in 1951~ Bottled in 1956" We opened it together and shared a jigger. That was almost 20 years ago. Now, I drink it once a year on my birthday with my Grandfather. I hope he is around long enough to finish it with me.
Fly

BIG PARTY BUT NO WHISKEY....ME GO HOME NOW,,,,I did that 35 years ago and got sicker than crap on Early Times and haven't ever had any whiskey since...just the the whiff of Whiskey wants to make me puke. BUT I'LL DRINK A PILE OF SCREWDRIVERS!!!

1. Bookers
2. Makers
3. Old Montana Red Eye (dont make it any more, but I still have 3 bottles)
4. Turkey

"Roadless areas, in general, represent some of the best fish and wildlife habitat on public lands. The bad news is that there is nothing positive about a road where fish and wildlife habitat are concerned -- absolutely nothing." (B&C Professor, Jack Ward Thomas, Fair Chase, Fall 2005, p.10).

Another vote for Pendleton's, Let'er Buck. I like on ice with just a splash of water. There is not a headache in a whole bottle of that stuff. Used to drink Crown but now it is usually Pendleton's.

I do like Maker's Mark occasionally.

Nemont

sunny brooke, lol cant even drink diet coke anymore because of that stuff. too many bad bad expierences. now i enjoy old crow jk crown is the best but pretty pricy so i settle for yukon jack

I like jack Daniels, just like the sour tast,and not many people will ask to drink it! i do drink a few bottles of yukon jack a year, great night capper on cold hunts!

Crown Royal Reserve
I guess there is another step above Reserve but for $90.00 a bottle, I'm gonna have to wait a week or two.
I'll be sure to let you know how good it is!!!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-28-07 AT 07:03AM (MST)[p]Crown, Pendelton in the freezer!!! Makes it syrupy and sweeter to my taste.

Nothing better than a nice Seven & Seven or Crown and Seven. MMmm.... I'm getting thirsty.

Gentle Man Jack, not Jack and not Single Barrel but GENTLE MAN JACK. There is no other Whiskey.

Slide

>Lord Calvert. The good stuff is
>always in a plastic bottle.
>

+ 1.....The big bottle of Seagrams 7 also dresses in plastic. Less weight to pack :)

If huntin is a sport.....Well your lookin at an athlete!

Well Sir... yes, I have heard of Mr. Williams.
Havn't tried it, but I have time.
I have been known to sip some Yukon Jack from time to time, although some would argue it's not "true" whisky.

Now... most times I'd rather enjoy a cold beer.
Which one, you might ask?
Well... there are two kinds of beer, mine and yours.
And yours ALWAYS tastes better! :D

I really like most bourbon's, but i think i have more JD than anything. Evan Williams is pretty dang good too.
Now if ya want to try something a bit differen't, give Willey Nielson's "Whiskey River" a try. You can really taste the wood from the barrel in it!!

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

If I'm drinking "Canadian" it's Pendelton. If I'm drinking bourbon then it's "Blantons Single Barrel". Yeah, their both spendy,but if I'm killing brain cells then only the best will do!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom