What's your Beer?

202typical

Long Time Member
My personal favorite is Coors Original, but only when I buy it in one of the mountain states. Believe it or not down here in Texas the Coors Original does not taste the same as when you buy it up there. So every year when I trek to Colorado or Wyoming I make sure and ice down 20 cases or so and bring it home. The key is keeping it cold.

My second favorite and the beer I drink most often is Coors Light.

My third favorite is Guiness

?Justice consists not in being neutral between right and wrong, but in finding out the right and upholding it, wherever found, against the wrong.?
---Theodore Roosevelt,

When in Seattle --- Redhook ESP, if in eel - Klio - Harrys neck of the woods --- Anchor Steam. When at home plain ole' Bud. (I like Bud way too much lol).

RUS

Hires, A&W, or Barq's.

We are talking ROOT beer, right?

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Coors Extra Gold Slow Brewed Lager. Its hard to come by around here and when I find it at the local liquor store I buy all they have.

I'm a micro brewed ale kind of guy.

But i DID stop on the way home last night and picked up a 12 pack of Original Coors in the bottle for the post xmas cleanup of nuclear fallout!!

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

amber bock to have 1 or 2 corona 3 or 4 budwieser5 or 6 bud light 7 or 8 natural light 9 thru 24 and keystone when the bong is brought out. havent tried guiness since i was 16 and hated it, a guy at work told me it was great. lol not at sixteen

The best tasting beer in the world is the beer someone else pays for.

I was weaned on Coors light and drink it as my anytime beer but I like lots of different ones. I really like Shiner Bock (Roy, don't tell me you don't drink a few Shiners in Texas). Depending on the day I like any brand of Heffeweissen, Bud Light, Fosters, New Castle, Corona, Dos Equis, Pacifico, Bass, Flat Tire, Red Stripe ... the list goes on. Pretty much I like beer. Never met a beer I didn't like. Well almost.

Here is how I learned to drink Dos Equis green. By the bucket full on our first cruise.
4772c453435dd104.jpg

And in Cozumel there is always room for one more Corona before reboarding.
4772c6045d6b07f9.jpg

And in Ensenada I discovered Papas & Beer. Mmmmm.... beer and a bachelorette party. It doesn't get much better than that. And who cares what brand they drink?
4772c7d964351559.jpg

Saigon 33 nothing like it here in the regular stores. Took 3 cases last year 05 to LV for a Reunion and it was gone in less than 3 hours with buddies WHO SAID THEY DON'T DRINK LIKE WE USE TO OVER THERE IN VN. They got a taste of the brew, and nothing kept them back till it was gone. One of them even wanted me to leave then, drive back home and get some more 33 and return so they could continue to drink the 33 the next day. 12 hours one way and I said NO.

Next to this I would have to go with none other than the pure REGULAR BUDWEISER, not the light type. Paul Crawford would agree with me on this. LOL

Brian

Saigon 33 ? I thought that was called Tiger Piss...lol...

I like Shiner Boch from TX...

For some reason, I can't drink Bud or Bud Light, almost like I'm alergic...

I heard Coors is a major supporter of the SIERRA CLUB....Wont drink it even though my favorite beer is the cold wet kind...LOL

Its Seagrams for me, beer got old for me! I will spring for A pint of ROWN CROYAL on special occasions or backpack hunts though :)

If huntin is a sport.....Well your lookin at an athlete!

Amber Boch w/lemon slice and a shot of patron silver.woooooohooooo.And away we go.

When I made a lot less money than I currently do I used to drink pabst blue ribbon like it was going out of style. My curent favorite is molson ice from Canada. But I also enjoy a cold bud light or Budweiser.

Coor's Original Right here.

Nothing better.

They even kidnapped me when I toured the
Brewery the fist time. Lowdy, that was nice.

Nothing better.

lrv

Isn't beer more of a girl's drink? oh well when I drink beer my favorite is Kokanee, Coors second.

I used to love Corona until I saw the video of the Mexicans peeing in it at the brewery, that kind of ruined it for me.

"Isn't beer more of a girl's drink?"

Only if you're a limp wristed liberal ... you puss ...

Damnit! Dude, I'm no longer on your side! LOL

RUS

One more thought .... Coors is non-union beer. Maybe you don't care ... I do!!! urrp!

RUS

Coors Original if I just want to drink, but if I am looking to enjoy my drinking, Cascade Lakes Brewery's Blonde Bombshell, or Deschutes Brewery's Obsidian Stout.
"success Is Reason Enough!"

Nothing but Oly pops for me thank you or Hamms. Thats how I cut down on people drinking my beer at camp LOL

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

>One more thought .... Coors is
>non-union beer. Maybe you don't
>care ... I do!!! urrp!
>
>
>RUS

They make up for it with the money they send to the sierra club! LOL

If huntin is a sport.....Well your lookin at an athlete!

If you wanna talk fruity beer take a Blue Moon, a shot of Stoley' s Vanilla Vodka and a slice of orange, combine in a frozen mug. Tastes just like a orange cr3eam sicle. Not really my thing but I know people who love em.

Until recently (2 weeks ago) I was an IPA man. most any IPA. Went to Maui 2 weeks ago and tried the Kona Pipeline..... a stout with a little kona coffee flavor.... Trying to get the local watering hole to get it now.

The only beer I have found that I don't like anymore is Caguama. A couple of years ago I bought a 12 pack and when I was just finishing drinking one, I felt something on my tongue. I put the can under a light and there was a huge cockroach in the bottom of the can. I guess it must of crawled into the can before it was filled.

Coors light with any activity-horse shoes, softball, barbaque. Hefeweisen (almost any brand) in a Sports Bar. Saporo with sushi and lately, around the house. I recommend Saporo (Japanese) to anyone that hasn't tried it.

I'm with Rus. I don't drink any non union beer!! I live near Seattle and it was the start of the micro brew thing. So I drink "Pike Kilt Lifter" Scottish Style Ale or "Black Butte Porter".

BUD, COORS (horse piss)... You guys make me sick! brighten your horizons and stop drinking horse urine... try MGD, HEINKIN, SIERRA NEVADA anything but those!
rm

I only kinds drink 3 beers...canned, bottled, and draft. You guys can fight over the rest.

Haven't been much of a drinkin' man for a bit, but I do recall how fond I was of an ice cold Molsen lager at one time. I can smell it now...eh...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom