What would you do witha dead bear?

Anyone have cliffs notes for those of us that aren’t Fox News members?
In the video, RFK and Barr are situated around a dinner table in a home, as the independent candidate tells his story. He explains that he's trying to get ahead of a story The New Yorker is working on.

RFK says he was taking a group of people falconing in Goshen, New York, about a two hour-drive north of New York City.

RFK tells Barr he was on his way there when a woman in a van in front of him hit a young bear and killed it.

"So, I pulled over and picked up the bear and put him in the back of my van because I was going to skin the bear… and put the meat in my refrigerator," RFK says, as a visibly shocked Barr listens. He notes that the practice is legal in New York State under certain conditions.

RFK says he continued hawking with his group of acquaintances and ended up staying late. Instead of going home, RFK says he had a dinner obligation in New York City.

RFK then admits, without elaborating, that he had to go the airport after dinner and couldn’t go home.

"I didn’t want to leave the bear in my car because that would have been bad," RFK says.

He recounts how at the time – this being 2014 – there had been "a series of bicycle accidents," some of which, resulted in the deaths of several people.

RFK tells Barr he had had an old bike in his car and came up with the idea to put the bear in Central Park and "make it look like he got hit by a bike."

"So, everybody thought, ‘That’s a great idea.’ So, we went and did that," RFK says, clarifying that he hadn’t been drinking, unlike his acquaintances. "And we thought it would be amusing for whoever found it."

The prank apparently got noticed the next day. According to RFK, "it was on every television station. It was on the front page of every paper."

"I turned on the TV and there was a mile of yellow tape. And there were 20 cop cars. There were helicopters flying over it. And I was like, ‘Oh my God. What did I do?'" RFK says, noting that his prints "were all over that bike."

"Luckily the story died after awhile and it stayed dead for a decade," RFK says.

I can identify with RFK.

Me and another guy (Homer knows him) shot a bunch of ground squirrels and collected them in a gunny sack. We drove out to the main road and scattered them out across the road all facing the same direction. They stretched from one side of the road to the other. Any car that came along had to run over a few to get by. Then we got out of there in a hurry. :ROFLMAO:. It looked like a whole platoon of squirrels got ambushed on the road. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I can identify with RFK.

Me and another guy (Homer knows him) shot a bunch of ground squirrels and collected them in a gunny sack. We drove out to the main road and scattered them out across the road all facing the same direction. They stretched from one side of the road to the other. Any car that came along had to run over a few to get by. Then we got out of there in a hurry. :ROFLMAO:. It looked like a whole platoon of squirrels got ambushed on the road. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

First lier don’t have a chance around here.

I come around a curve, going 70 miles an hour, just as a mother duck was leading a troop of her ducklings across the highway. It was….. hit the ditch or murder the ducks. I checked the rear view mirror……….. it was pretty near a generational genocide.

Wife and five kids would speak to me for three days.

First lier don’t have a chance around here.

I come around a curve, going 70 miles an hour, just as a mother duck was leading a troop of her ducklings across the highway. It was….. hit the ditch or murder the ducks. I checked the rear view mirror……….. it was pretty near a generational genocide.

Wife and five kids would speak to me for three days.
It sounds like you might have been over the limit.

I was hauling an uncovered load of corn to the granaries a few years back. It was piled high and deep, the route went by a state park with a couple of lakes and a small car pulled out in front of me driving slow. I had to jam on the brakes and a few hundred pounds of corn slid over the hood onto the road (loud cursing). Lots of abandoned domestic ducks live on those lakes. The next day there were about 40 squashed ducks on the road. Made me smile.

I was hauling an uncovered load of corn to the granaries a few years back. It was piled high and deep, the route went by a state park with a couple of lakes and a small car pulled out in front of me driving slow. I had to jam on the brakes and a few hundred pounds of corn slid over the hood onto the road (loud cursing). Lots of abandoned domestic ducks live on those lakes. The next day there were about 40 squashed ducks on the road. Made me smile.
Of course you gathered them all up and eat everyone………. didn’t you HasBean.

Everybody on here eats road kill……. We know that for a fact……..

Personal, I only take the liver……. I leave the back straps for the next guy.

“Props for an attempt at salvaging the meat, but shame for messing around and letting it spoil”

Of course you gathered them all up and eat everyone………. didn’t you HasBean.

Everybody on here eats road kill……. We know that for a fact……..

“Props for an attempt at salvaging the meat, but shame for messing around and letting it spoil”
I’m not much for eating duck pancakes.

Everybody on here eats *shot from the* road kill……. We know that for a fact……..

FIFY

I do think it is really funny.....to dump a dead bear in central park.....only thing funnier would be a live one....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom