What tires you running?

scpaisley

I got a '22 F350 Tremor and looking to replace the Goodyear DuraTracs that came on it. Looking at Toyo Open Country AT3, or Cooper has the new Stronghold AT out but theres no reviews on it yet. I thought about the Falkens but man thats a heavy tire.

Falken Wildpeak AT. Almost a year in and no complaints so far. Waiting to see what kind of mileage I get compared to Goodrich AT.

Been a few threads on this topic before. Maybe try it in the search and might find some useful info on this site. This topic seems to come up once a year but its a good topic

I'm running the Toyo ATIII's on 3 pickups now. when they're shot I'll be buying more. excellent traction and not too noisy.

Most miles I have on any now are on my'22 powerjoke, 20k miles and it tows a lot, probably 50% left.

Falken Wildpeak AT. Almost a year in and no complaints so far. Waiting to see what kind of mileage I get compared to Goodrich AT.
Do you have the Wildpeak on a Super Duty? My wife has them on her Bronco and they're great, I just didn't know how the rubber would be on a heavy truck towing a fifth wheel.

I had the Duratrac on an F350 once and didn't feel like they lasted long enough. My current tires are KO2 and they've been okay, but I'm willing to look at other options... primarily KO3 vs Falken

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom