What gives with these gun laws?

S

Steve_Montana

I was just reading the recent America Hunter mag and there is a story about game warden citing a guy because his gun case was not fully zipped while in the back of his vehicle.

WHAT?

Why do you need the govt to be your nanny and tell you that you are not responsible enough so you need to have your gun fully cased and unloadedat all times... except when away from a vehicle hunting?

Thats the way the law reads in Wisconsin and Minnesota as well.
Driftersifter

Because people are idiots and turning into liberals, and they think that an individual is to stupid to know what is right so they have to make a rule for everything. Lack of common sense anymore is unreal!!!

No joke... here in Montana when I was in high school in the 80's we would come to school with our rifles handing in the gun rack in the rear window of the truck... in the school parking lot.

i took my 30-06 to school with 100 rounds of ammo on the bus would give the ammo to the princapal and put the 06 in my locker.
my teachers alway said if i didn't have a gun or a fishing pole over my shoulder i was up to no good.

Question is... are those days long gone or do we even have a voice any longer?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom