What a man wants...

never_catch

Long Time Member
When I was 13, I hope that one day I would have a girlfriend with big T1TS. When I was 16 I got a girlfriend with big T1TS, but there was no passion so I decided I needed a passionate girl with zest for life.

In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time, and even threatened suicide so I decided I needed a girl with stability.

When I was 25 I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided I needed to find a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28 I found an exciting girl but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.

When I turned 30 I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground, so I married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

I'm older and wiser now, and I'm looking for a girl with big T1TS...

~Z~

>When I was 13, I hope
>that one day I would
>have a girlfriend with big
>T1TS. When I was 16
>I got a girlfriend with
>big T1TS, but there was
>no passion so I decided
>I needed a passionate girl
>with zest for life.
>
>In college I dated a passionate
>girl, but she was too
>emotional. Everything was an emergency;
>she was a drama queen,
>cried all the time, and
>even threatened suicide so I
>decided I needed a girl
>with stability.
>
>When I was 25 I found
>a very stable girl but
>she was boring. She was
>totally predictable and never got
>excited about anything. Life became
>so dull that I decided
>I needed to find a
>girl with some excitement.
>
>When I was 28 I found
>an exciting girl but I
>couldn't keep up with her.
>She rushed from one thing
>to another, never settling on
>anything. She did mad impetuous
>things and made me miserable
>as often as happy. She
>was great fun initially and
>very energetic, but directionless. So
>I decided to find a
>girl with some real ambition.
>
>
>When I turned 30 I found
>a smart ambitious girl with
>her feet planted firmly on
>the ground, so I married
>her. She was so ambitious
>that she divorced me and
>took everything I owned.
>
>I'm older and wiser now, and
>I'm looking for a girl
>with big T1TS...
>
>~Z~

You and Katy Perry have a lot in common.

http://www.uproxx.com/music/2014/01/katy-perry-gq/

?I lay on my back one night and looked down at my feet, and I prayed to God. I said, ?God, will you please let me have boobs so big that I can't see my feet when I'm lying down?? ? At age 11, ?God answered my prayers,? she says, glancing south. ?I had no clue they would fall into my armpits eventually.?

LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

When I was 13, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend with a 25-06.

:)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Hey ~Z~?

You're almost as Wise as you once were!:D:D:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-26-14 AT 06:02AM (MST)[p]+1, BIG T1TS!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

>LAST EDITED ON Feb-26-14
>AT 06:02?AM (MST)

>
>+1, BIG T1TS!!
>
>
>Government doesn't fix anything and has
>spent trillions proving it!!!
>Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday,
>even the calender says WTF!
>

Hey king!

PleaseDear Speaking of Pic's got me to Thinkin?

You got any Fresh ones?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-26-14 AT 01:45PM (MST)[p]
OMG, I went through women with virtually exact characteristics you describe for all (except big t1ts, I like perky), including 2 very crazy ones. Even had the ex who stole everything while not managing to work. Only thing was my journey took much longer, in my 40/50's and the ex was before the crazy ones. But in the end I learned you can't have everything, so a man should pick what he learns is most important to him. In my case, I could not live without hot, Asian, passionate, & not crazy. Anything else was just a bonus. Took me 7 years. I always heard the hot ones were crazy, and indeed found that to be the case.........until Fang! :)

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

I found one with a cool travel trailer with a clean T1Tle. She got it from her grandpa.

I made plans to get my hands on it one day and put the springs on top of the axle for some additional clearance. I eyeballed that sweet gas furnace and the gear loft and knew I had to make her mine. She's a 1959 Shasta, about 15' or so long.

Well, the only way to get the trailer was to marry the girl. So I did.... almost 40 years ago!

Oh, I still have them both and everything functions like perfection! The trailer has a few more dings and scrapes and the girl.... well, she's still just fine too!!!!

The end.

Zeke

Here ya go bessy...Please forgive the one with the ugly guy in it but I love this picture of her.

8162img_1896.jpg

Here's another.
3932img_2055.jpg

Them are Nice king!

But Re-Runs!

You got something New?

Thanks in advance!:D

Does Ms King know She's Famous on MM?:D

Sorry Bessy I didn't realize those had been posted...Yeah, she knows Im pretty proud of her so she doesn't mind me posting her pictures.

We should post that for the young fellas every so often.

Note to the young fellas(I am 40, my 8 yr old informed me that I was in grandpa and uncle Dans group now, their are 63 and 69). Don't pick a type. I picked a girl a yr older than me, she was smart, ambitious, and fiesty. Ya, fiesty is my weakness. Fact is I was cocky, arrogant, know it all, and she helped focus all that. Find the chick that challenges you to find a direction, whatever that is. You'll find out that after the battles, after the hospital stays, after lost jobs, lost money, lost parents, she'll still be there challenging you. If she hunts, good, if she doesn't even better. BTW, looking at the big ones is still a full time job even at 40, hopefully that never goes away!!

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom