WA Draw Results

I think it’s Avalanche Gorge. He should probably just turn it back there no goats in that unit😂. Congrats on a awesome tag.

Big ol goose egg for me as well.....25 points for all the good ones...They will be a year older when I maybe chase them next year!

They're adding like 750ish limited quota permit hunts I saw. Across the board, deer, elk, oils. I guess it gets a bunch more people back to zero points. The line I'm in just creeped up a half a step. But in reality, with WAs point system, it doesn't really matter.

Since this has happened before you would think that they would fix it since same third party does the Nevada draw and they haven't had this problem last time the hunters lost their draw and it was a whole new draw not just adding permits

Since this has happened before you would think that they would fix it since same third party does the Nevada draw and they haven't had this problem last time the hunters lost their draw and it was a whole new draw not just adding permits
Washington fish and game uses Brandt for their licensing vendor. Nevada uses Kalkomey/Gordon Darby. You can't compare the states if they use different vendors.

Wow! I am glad I got that email from WDFW!!! I went back into my account to find that I had drawn sheep, moose, goat, and quality elk!!! Just kidding. Still zero tags for me.

They're adding like 750ish limited quota permit hunts I saw. Across the board, deer, elk, oils. I guess it gets a bunch more people back to zero points. The line I'm in just creeped up a half a step. But in reality, with WAs point system, it doesn't really matter.
It was 750 more applicants that didn’t get put in for the draw.

No, they were put into the draw, they were just incorrectly awarded a permit. WDFW is "making it right" by making sure they all get permits. Maybe not the ones they incorrectly drew, but special permits none the less.

It was definitely a royal screw up. Had one buddy come out smelling like a rose and pulled a goat tag but two others lost there cow tags.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom