Vicious attack...

Yee-Haw, I started to do that, once, with an adult beaver. Two inches from what would have likely been another of the many stupid things I done in life, a rare rational thought hit me........ “this will not end well”.

For some unexplainable reason I stopped and saved my right arm.

Mean little bastard!!!
Have caught a few wild piglets. The squealed a lot, but none of them were mean like that thing.

Yee-Haw, I started to do that, once, with an adult beaver. Two inches from what would have likely been another of the many stupid things I done in life, a rare rational thought hit me........ “this will not end well”.

For some unexplainable reason I stopped and saved my right arm.
I was hunting Mearns quail with my German shorthair in S. AZ many years ago. She went into a wash and quickly engaged a herd of javelina in a 'shouting' match. I ran over to get the dog when two piglets a bit larger than the one above raced toward me. One literally ran between my legs & the other passed within inches. They kept going without further endangerment, however.

I was hunting Mearns quail with my German shorthair in S. AZ many years ago. She went into a wash and quickly engaged a herd of javelina in a 'shouting' match. I ran over to get the dog when two piglets a bit larger than the one above raced toward me. One literally ran between my legs & the other passed within inches. They kept going without further endangerment, however.
That’s half the reason we love it out there........ ya just never know if you’re coming home will all your hide on.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom