Versus

J

Jingow

I have Direct TV and some time ago it removed versus from my account due to versus money demands. I turned my TV on to versus and I now recieve it. I'm watching the fights as I type.

I'm, not a huge fan of Versus myself with two other outdoor venue channels that are much better, IMO, and available with "Dish". There are a few outdoor programs that are good on there and i do cherish watching the PBR bull riding but soccer, hockey and bicycle races, stuff like that, i can do without.

Even with Dish, seems they are always demanding more money. I know of twice for sure during the past several years where dish dropped, didn't carry them for awhile, until an agreement was made.

If you like it, glad you were able to get it back!!

Joey

Direct tv screwed with my bill to the point I switched to dish network. Love it too they dont mess with my bill at all, It stays what I signed up to pay.

I remember them announcing they struck a deal on the radio the other day.

NO GUTS, NO STORY!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I have Dish and want Versus so I called to let them know I've been a valued coustomer for the past 10 years or so. I asked if there was the possibility of receiving the Versus channell. She told me that I have a particular package and that Versus wasn't included on that package. I would have to buy the 250 channells in order to get Versus. It was like $10-15 more a month. I think it is the principle of the whole thing that I do not pay the extra money for that. I think I will call again and mention to them that I am thinking of looking into other carriers and maybe they'll give it to me to keep me as a customer.

I have DSL through Verizon and saw that I was paying $35 a month for it. I called and told them I'm thinking of switching. They told me they'd give me 6 months free and reduce the cost down to $26 a month if I stuck with them. SOLD!!

Steve

That's great news Jingow. I'm a PBR fan and I havn't been able to follow it except online or going to a show when they get close to where I live here in Pheonix.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak."
-Ted Nugent-

That was a hilarious slap Steve, made my day. PS I'll remember your words of wisdom. Thanks Jim

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom