Verifier

This maybe a dumb question is it for near or far sight and can it be used for hunting? As i think my old eyes it would help if I could use it hunting and not just punching bags

This maybe a dumb question is it for near or far sight and can it be used for hunting? As i think my old eyes it would help if I could use it hunting and not just punching bags
I wear readers, The Verifier has a fitting system that works real well. I was getting new strings installed and decided to try it. I think the variety of lenses makes it very adjustable.

The verifier peep was a game changer for me. My up close vision has gotten worse over the years, and it had gotten to where my sight pins were pretty fuzzy, to the point that it was interfering with my ability to aim precisely. I am fortunate in that I can use the weakest lens in the verifier peep. My sight pins aren't HD clear, but they're pretty danged clear. Plus, what I am aiming at, whether it is a target or a deer, is pretty clear as well. I think if a person needs a stronger lens, it might cause the target to be blurry. It would be good to get some feedback from those who need the stronger lenses.

I did not realize how little I could see my pins and the target until I tried it, I must have been really lucky these past few years. It looks just like a regular peep, not sure someone would know the difference.

Yeah I still do pretty good now, I learned to shoot with both eyes open from the beginning so sight pictures not a problem. Lower light though I’m starting to notice the pin blur. I’m sure that will just get worse

great and helpful thread, I too wish I had known about verifiers sooner than when I installed one in December. Enjoy shooting a LOT more now that I can see pins clearly.

Been using these for years, my shooting improved right away. legal everywhere that I've been and probably legal everywhere, they do not magnify the target and if anything will blur the target slightly.

I've been using a #8 for the last couple of years, unfortunately that's the strongest they have. one problem is wearing glasses, I have to remove them before shooting.

one tip for guys wanting to buy Verifiers, Go to an archery shop that has the mock up riser so you can pick the correct power Verifier for your eyes. Lancaster in Pa has it (or had it) call ahead. It doesnt make sense to have the wrong lens and may turn you off if its not correct

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom