Utah DWR Has new boss.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-20-12 AT 03:30PM (MST)[p]I met him on a hunt once and he seemed like a good guy!
At least he is a hunter himself.

Don't know him at all. What's his on the ground experience? Is he a westerner or raised and educated east of the Mississippi?

As a one close to the UDWR family, how do you folks think he'll guide the mine sweeper?

I have spoken with Greg several times and I think he is a good guy and a friend to hunters and outdoorsman. Congrats Greg!

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Winchester Apex .50 Cal
Mathews Drenalin LD

I have been impressed with Greg in the past. We'll see how he handles the politics of his new position, but at least he is a good man. Not sure if I should wish him congratulations or condolences!
Bill

>I have been impressed with Greg
>in the past. We'll see
>how he handles the politics
>of his new position, but
>at least he is a
>good man. Not sure if
>I should wish him congratulations
>or condolences!
>Bill

Greg is definately stepping into a hot frying pan, but I think he is up to the task. Although I don't know him personally, from all accounts I've encountered I have high expectations.

Congratulations Greg!

FYI: http://wildlife.utah.gov/dwr/news/42-utah-wildlife-news/1016-greg-sheehan-named-dwr-director.html

www.unitedwildlifecooperative.org

Greg is a good guy, i met him several years ago when a couple of friends and I guided him on a lion hunt. He has a love for the outdoors which hopefully will bring a new prospective to the division. Time will definitely tell.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom