Utah doubled Non Res Hunt License

Mark my words. In the future they will eliminate the loophole that allows you to apply for 2 years on one license. That doubles their fun!

Good deal I’m just sad they kept it so mellow. 😂We should do 97/3 on tag allocation. We should also make the non residents have to do 10 hours on a conservation project before a license is printed. I like the idea of them not being able to even hunt on public land as well. Cheap Busch light cans make a place look like garbage. Throw in a mandatory guide and that would be a wonderful addition to the non residents. I mean if Wyoming feeds their welfare outfitters well the non residents can feed ours.
Oh look who it is. I guess since high school is out for the summer your mom allowed you some extra free time to play with the grown ups.

You couldn't handle my daughter you're a little guy. Plus, she's not a cult member so your mom wouldn't allow it.
Good luck in your garbage region G. I’ve already found 2 bucks that’ll smash anything it’s got to offer. You may wanna hire a bunch of spotters or a welfare outfitter. Not that it will change the void of good bucks on the landscape. Perhaps you Wyoming boys may want to have a good old days contest this year. I wouldn’t put up any prize money though. I’d hate to see someone with some confidence. Maybe some mule deer bingo just for bragging rights though. I’d hate to see you not be able to buy ramen noodles or cheerios. Have a good night Cryin’ Byron. 😂😂

Good luck in your garbage region G. I’ve already found 2 bucks that’ll smash anything it’s got to offer. You may wanna hire a bunch of spotters or a welfare outfitter. Not that it will change the void of good bucks on the landscape. Perhaps you Wyoming boys may want to have a good old days contest this year. I wouldn’t put up any prize money though. I’d hate to see someone with some confidence. Maybe some mule deer bingo just for bragging rights though. I’d hate to see you not be able to buy ramen noodles or cheerios. Have a good night Cryin’ Byron. 😂😂
Already found 2 bucks in June that you know will smash anything in g 😆

Buzz already made you look dumb once when you failed to post up your elk. You're a gluten for punishment. Two bucks mid June....oh ok. It's late get to bed before your mom takes you phone away.

Last edited:
Good luck in your garbage region G. I’ve already found 2 bucks that’ll smash anything it’s got to offer.
Are these the two you found? Score? :ROFLMAO:

images.jpg

jj_mule_deer_velvet_1.jpg

Buzz already made you look dumb once when you failed to post up your elk. You're a gluten for punishment. Two bucks mid June....oh ok. It's late get to bed before your mom takes you phone away.
You can’t say you made someone look dumb when they hand you a stacked deck, giving you much better odds to win, and cower from a bet . I know you can’t read so see if someone in the mobile home can help you with this.

I find it interesting when Wyoming draw results come out its like a holiday. Utah don't see any excitement.

I find it interesting when Wyoming draw results come out its like a holiday. Utah don't see any excitement.
Maybe it’s cause Wyoming residents celebrate before the bucks down they think about the celebration and don’t get the win. Utah boys celebrate after the jobs done. That’s the difference in winners and losers. Sorry life’s tough buddy.

Maybe it’s cause Wyoming residents celebrate before the bucks down they think about the celebration and don’t get the win. Utah boys celebrate after the jobs done. That’s the difference in winners and losers. Sorry life’s tough buddy.

This isn't residents celebrating its more non.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom