Unit 70 count down

LIK2HNT

Long Time Member
Can not wait, have 3 weeks until I leave with my daughter on her unit 70 moose hunt. Still have some gear to get ready any some work to do to the truck, but we are both very excited. Scouted it almost 3 weeks ago, great country. Any elk or deer hunters seeing moose?
Bill

We have the 69 moose hunt. although the fire took out a bunch of the hunt, we did see 11 moose on Sunday, no big bulls though. Good luck on your hunt. I know they aren't unit 70 moose but with cooler weather they are finally showing themselves.

I found a good bull up there last weekend, my boy drew a deer tag and it's been poor up high. I'd love to trade any info.

Tex, wish you luck on your hunt. Hope you get a big one. I figure the last week of September the pre-rut/rut should be in full swing and a lot of moose should be moving around. Can't wait.

Deerlove, I will PM you tonight when I get home from work. Saw only a few deer when we were scouting, but it was hot.

Bill

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom