Unit # 33 Prim. Muzz Deer

Panhandle

Hello All, I drew a prim. weapon muzz. deer tag in unit # 33. I am a non resident and don't know much about the unit. I live in Amarillo so it is just about a four hour drive so I should be able to scout it a bit before the hunt. Any pointers or starting places would be greatly appreciated if anyone out there is willing to share. I might also be interested in paying a small trespass fee if you thought there was a ranch that offered that sort of thing. Many thanks in advance for all your help. Sincerely, -Panhandle- You can personal message me if you like.

Sent you a pm. Remember to say nice things when you think of me, and send me a picture when you kill my buck (grins).

2nd ammendment - Thanks so much for the advice. I left you a personal message as well. I can always count on you New Mexico guys to come through. Unlike other states and forums, someone here is always helpful and willing to lend a hand. Thanks to all! - Panhandle-

I just thought I would try to bring this to the top of the forum one more time before I headed out to scout. I would love to have any info anyone is willing to share. It is much appreciated in advance! Thank you very much!!! Sincerely, -Panhandle-

My brother and I are hunting the first rifle in November, so please let me know how your hunt turns out. Good luck to you.
---------------------------------------------------------------
That's more of a "Hey I'm a badger but I really like ponies and rainbows too" smile. - mtnmayhem

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom