Unit 13 New Mexico Landowner Archery and Muzzleloader Tags for Auction 2024

BullBowTag

Hello fellow hunters.

As I'm sure many of you know....trying to acquire a landowner tag in New Mexico is not an easy process. I'm trying out a new business format this year. We are auctioning off a couple of Unit 13 tags. If it goes well, we plan to expand the business next year. I hope to make it easier for landowners to sell tags and for hunters to buy them.

I know that Landowner tags have become really expensive compared to what they were ten years ago. I think New Mexico is still quite a bargain compared to top tier elk hunts in other states.

This year we are auctioning off a unit 13 archery and a unit 13 muzzleloader tag. I believe this tag is better than most tags you'd pay $30k for in other states. I've been on a lot of elk hunts, both guided and DIY, and both public and on big private ranches. For years I even had a dang 5000 acre elk lease in Colorado. All of those hunts, 5 of the 6 biggest bulls I've ever seen were on public ground in Unit 13. The 6th bull in that top tier list was actually in Unit 13, but I was hunting with the Acoma Reservation so not a public land hunt. I also think unit 13 is an excellent unit to hunt DIY and is very conducive to learning the unit as you hunt.

Below is a link to our auction. It ends next Sunday August 11. I hope to see you in the field next month!

I've noticed the local outfitters posting some dang nice bulls the past week on Instagram. It should be a great season in the area. Auction ends Sunday. There is a brief registration process if you are interested. Thanks again.

Featured Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Urge 2 Hunt

Deer/Elk tags - DIY or guided for all species. Many guaranteed tags for trophy hunts.

West Texas Hunting

Private land free range hunts for native and exotic game on nearly 1 million acres in west Texas.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzz. and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

H & A Outfitters

Specializing in Trophy Bulls, Bucks, Rams, Bears, Lions & Others. Full Service and DIY Hunt Application Service

Sonora Outfitters

We hunt on some of the best ranches in Sonora - known for holding trophy Desert Bighorn Sheep and trophy Mule Deer.

Why Advertise Here?

* Lots of traffic, your ad will be seen!
* 30+ day ads for only $50.00!
* FREE for MonsterMuleys.com Advertisers
* Reach hunters around the world!
* Highly targeted, effective advertising!
* Submit $50.00 Payment ... CLICK HERE
Back
Top Bottom