Unit 13 Archery Elk Guide Recommendation

get as many refrences as poss. for your guide for that unit you need a good one ,thats a tough unit not alot elk but some big ones

I second the Jody Tapia. I have guided unit 13 many times. The unit can be tough to say the least. I have worked for several outfitters as well.
Don't sell yourselve on the one or two big bulls an outfitter claims in there, as many of these outfitters will have anywhere from 15-25 hunters and only take 3-4 bulls. Check with unsuccesful clients as well. Don't be a sucker by buying in on the 2 big bull deal.

Just make sure they know unit 13 not unit 15.Sounds stupid I know but 13 is a tough unit and not everyone knows it well but can hunt it when they need a client to fill a spot.We had guide terrance garcia who works for mick chapel.was 5for 5 on archery bulls in unit 13 when we got there for my sons youth hunt.My son got a 6x6 also.

Terrance is a GREAT guy and a GREAT guide!! I am also proud to say he is my friend. Also, you may want to check out Richy Hogan, he is probably the best elk hunter in the southwest!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom