Tractor Supply????

I'm not trying to cancel anyone. I'm am, however, surprised that they are so woke. A very large part of their customer base is conservative.

And I have zero issue with someone deciding that a company does not align with their values and taking their business elsewhere. That is capitalism 101. It just felt like a lot in that tweet was trying to cancel a guy, and I’m so darn sick of cancel culture it makes me want to puke.

I’m not on board just because the roles are reversed here.

That very same company appears to support values/agendas/groups which use cancel culture as a means to drown out the opposition.

Local stores most likely don't care, and maybe don't know, how corporate approaches that type of support for different causes.

I see nothing wrong with folks being told what the corporate leaders are doing, or investing time or money in doing.

I'm not a movement guy, so like Vanilla said, individuals armed with knowledge should vote with their dollars.

I was at a BBQ last night. 2 of the dudes there were Budweiser drinkers since high school. They flipped to Coors, and there's zero chance they will go back. Seems finding out that a brand you supported, found you expendable isn't a good business decision.

I see nothing wrong with folks being told what the corporate leaders are doing, or investing time or money in doing.

I'm not a movement guy, so like Vanilla said, individuals armed with knowledge should vote with their dollars.

I was at a BBQ last night. 2 of the dudes there were Budweiser drinkers since high school. They flipped to Coors, and there's zero chance they will go back. Seems finding out that a brand you supported, found you expendable isn't a good business decision.
And They Got Just What They F'N Deserved & I Don't Even Drink The PISS Water!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom