Tonneau cover or cap?

Still haven't seen a Pic of what it's going on?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I've had both. Liked both types.

Tonneau Pros:
Everything out of sight.
Easy to remove.
Clear sight lines.

Tonneau Cons:
Can't carry tall items.
Limited space.
Claustrophobic if you had to sleep in the truck bed.

Cap Pros:
Lots of room for big items.
Easy access with tip up side windows (sucks if you don't have tip ups).
Makes a decent place to sleep when you don't want to set up the tent.

Cap Cons:
Limited sight lines.
Not realistic to remove it to haul an ATV, etc.
Easy to pack along too much junk.

Hope this helps.

HAZMAT

www.muddyroad.net

Wish I had gone with a Truck camper shell instead of the Tonneau...need more height for coolers and big racks.

1953p1000270.jpg

Can't put an Elk head/w antlers under this cover and a large cooler won't fit either.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

I've had both.
The shell was the way to go for bigger items but it's neither for me now.

Nothing looks as good to me as a 4X4 with a quad in the back!
(Sorry Bess, I ride a quad...but never illegally)

It all depends on your needs though.

Good luck with your choices,
Zeke

>I've had both.
>The shell was the way to
>go for bigger items but
>it's neither for me now.
>
>
>Nothing looks as good to me
>as a 4X4 with a
>quad in the back!
>(Sorry Bess, I ride a quad...but
>never illegally)
>
>It all depends on your needs
>though.
>
>Good luck with your choices,
>Zeke

Well Zeke!

I'll have to agree!

They look Damn Nice in Back of a Truck!

Just Keep em there!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Good luck with that order brother!
I've heard all about your high country tune-ups but no reason to get your tight panties in a wad. I never take the damn things where they can't legally go and really hate those who do. I don't blame you for having an attitude but little reason to take one with me!!!
Zeke

Easy Zeke!

Getting to where I can't even RAZZ my Friends!:D

You be my least of Worries about Blazin Illegal Trails!

I was just RAZZIN You Zeke!

I know who the Good Guys are around here and You Rank right at the Top with me!

Hey, it's about time I gave you a little Shiite!
Yessir, I too know where friendships are and I count you among them.
No worries here...and no worries about the tune-up.
My motto, "when in doubt, stay the hell out"!
Zeke

Kilowatt, For some reason I thought your house was bigger than that.

I like the cap myself because I sleep back there. The side pop up window is great. I have a steel Gem Top.

Eel

>Wish I had gone with a
>Truck camper shell instead of
>the Tonneau...need more height for
>coolers and big racks.
>
>
1953p1000270.jpg

>
>Can't put an Elk head/w antlers
>under this cover and a
>large cooler won't fit either.
>
>
>Brian
>http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

How many Miles are on them Tires kilo?:D

Bessy....that picture was taken back in 2009 during the month of July. I had stopped by to see Longun in LaBarge, Wy and left there and drove over to Afton and spent the night there.
So those were farely new tires then, not many miles I would think. They were BF Goodrich AT ko's and were not that good, got only about 50K I think if that much.

Eelgrass I am down sizing...LOL

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Speaking of Longun?

Where is He?

Cap for me.Way more room. Tonneau covers are useless for me.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Cap hands down.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Cap for me. High one I can load a 4-wheeler in back of my truck if I need. Also haul my pack goats in the back with cap on.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom