To whoever turned in

deadibob

Long Time Member
their Mt. Dutton pronghorn rifle tag I thank you. My daughter was next in line and got the tag. I know the unit pretty well, four pronghorn Dutton tags in the past if you count a couple doe tags and the buck my wife shot with my 50 BMG. Dang i just did the math and that was 18 years ago:eek:, not long after she had our triplets, she forgot to put on her hearing protection and she still can't hear me (y)😁 I haven't been up there much in the last few years. I actually wrote my first book there while sitting in a blind (LITTLE JAKE AND THE THREE BEARS). We will probably only have a couple days to scout because the muzzy deer hunt is coming up and i haven't even put a new red dot on my muzzy yet.

That being said I've only asked for info a couple times for myself on here. I have given lots of information to people who have asked in the past and if it were my tag I wouldn't be asking but it's my daughters tag and she will only have a few days to hunt. So if anyone has seen some decent bucks up there recently I would much appreciate any tips on location. They should be rutting hard during her hunt and usually stick around the same areas.

Thanks guys and gals but screw you tri-tip:ROFLMAO:

their Mt. Dutton pronghorn rifle tag I thank you. My daughter was next in line and got the tag. I know the unit pretty well, four pronghorn Dutton tags in the past if you count a couple doe tags and the buck my wife shot with my 50 BMG. Dang i just did the math and that was 18 years ago:eek:, not long after she had our triplets, she forgot to put on her hearing protection and she still can't hear me (y)😁 I haven't been up there much in the last few years. I actually wrote my first book there while sitting in a blind (LITTLE JAKE AND THE THREE BEARS). We will probably only have a couple days to scout because the muzzy deer hunt is coming up and i haven't even put a new red dot on my muzzy yet.

That being said I've only asked for info a couple times for myself on here. I have given lots of information to people who have asked in the past and if it were my tag I wouldn't be asking but it's my daughters tag and she will only have a few days to hunt. So if anyone has seen some decent bucks up there recently I would much appreciate any tips on location. They should be rutting hard during her hunt and usually stick around the same areas.

Thanks guys and gals but screw you tri-tip:ROFLMAO:

Guess you're not planning on poaching with that last line

No Help On The Lopers In That Area deadi!

Don't Let Your Wife BULLSHIP You!

She Can Hear What She Wants To Just Fine!:D

You Know The Book You Sent Me Several Years Ago?

I've Read That Book To My Grand-Daughter I Don't Know How Many Times Over The Years!

Now She's Reading It To Me!:D:D:D

I see antelope anytime I come up out of Black Canyon, going south to the boundary at Bryce Canyon ( Highway 12) but I never stop to check out their size nor see if they are on public land or not. If I see anything worthy of your daughter, before the season ends, I’ll post here again.

Yes, I recall you sharing information with me on a deer hunt serveral years ago. I would very happy to be able to return the kindness.

Sorry to disappoint, but not many giant speed goats last couple of years, I seen a big group between the Bryce canyon airport and the county dump on the john's valley road about 2 weeks ago, but all just average joe goats.
Good luck to you I hope you find a good one.
PM sent

You Sayin There's No 2 Year Old 80"ERS?

Sorry to disappoint, but not many giant speed goats last couple of years, I seen a big group between the Bryce canyon airport and the county dump on the john's valley road about 2 weeks ago, but all just average joe goats.
Good luck to you I hope you find a good one.
PM sent

No Help On The Lopers In That Area deadi!

Don't Let Your Wife BULLSHIP You!

She Can Hear What She Wants To Just Fine!:D

You Know The Book You Sent Me Several Years Ago?

I've Read That Book To My Grand-Daughter I Don't Know How Many Times Over The Years!

Now She's Reading It To Me!:D:D:D
Do you comprehend it Bess???????

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom