>>Ted knew Fred Bear personally.
>>I bet Fred would be
>>disappointed too.
>>
>>Eel

> I bet Fred
>would be a little disappointed
>of our goverment too.

Because our government is the reason Ted can't read highlighted game regulations???

Dammmmm them!

Sorry, LMMFAO!!!

Money and fame guys sometimes think they have different rules then the blue-collar guys.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

This is amazing. Some of you guys need some real help.

Did Ted have a license and tag to hunt the states he was in? Yes.

Was Ted convicted of "poaching"? No.

Was Ted in the wrong for not following the rules. Yes.

Did Ted try to hide what he did that was in violation? No.

The basic fact that Ted was not trying to hide his actions, absolves him from any "poaching" label, as far as MY interpretation of the term "poacher" goes.

You guys need to get on with your lives. Not a soul on this forum has any impact on Ted or his opinions, actions, or antics. Vilify him all you want, you are just blowing hot air......and looking real self righteous doing so.

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

"You guys need to get on with your lives. Not a soul on this forum has any impact on Ted or his opinions, actions, or antics. Vilify him all you want, you are just blowing hot air......and looking real self righteous doing so."

Oh Nick Nick Nick Nick NICK!!! Nobody cares if Ted broke a law. We care because he thinks he is the voice of gun owners and hunters. If you haven't noticed yet, Ted is a mouth. Ted needs to be told to shut his worthless mouth. He isn't doing any of us any favors. DO YOU UNDERSTAND??? I didn't think it was this difficult to understand. Please reread this thread.

Zigga.....I understand that YOU have an opinion.

Other people have an opinion also, but you cannot know how little I care about yours!

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

>Zigga.....I understand that YOU have an
>opinion.
>
> Other people have an opinion
>also, but you cannot know
>how little I care about
>yours!
>
>"I could eat a bowl of
>Alphabet Soup and
>sh!t a better argument than that!"
>

You care enough to reply....again. (wink)

>>Zigga.....I understand that YOU have an
>>opinion.
>>
>> Other people have an opinion
>>also, but you cannot know
>>how little I care about
>>yours!
>>
>>"I could eat a bowl of
>>Alphabet Soup and
>>sh!t a better argument than that!"
>>
>
>
>You care enough to reply....again. (wink)
>

We better nuke this thread

I hope the thread is left up. He has a real problem with his constituents and I hope he reads it. Ted is obviously a very sharp guy and my hope is his brain overrules his ego and sees what an A_ _ he is being.

The facts are; Yes, he did what they accused him of- one only has to watch his show to see the video evidence- convicted and plead to a lesser sentence of course due to $750 per hour lawyers and overwhelmed courts that [smartly] see no reason to put Ted in jail.

And one only has to watch the interviews after the fact to see that in fact- he hasn't taken his medicine but used every excuse he can muster- sad really.

Why should this thread be nuked? We're getting closer to the realization that Ted is a major problem for gun owners and hunters. Let's not keep that a secret.

>Why should this thread be nuked?
> We're getting closer to
>the realization that Ted is
>a major problem for gun
>owners and hunters. Let's
>not keep that a secret.
>
?

>Why should this thread be nuked?
> We're getting closer to
>the realization that Ted is
>a major problem for gun
>owners and hunters. Let's
>not keep that a secret.

He is not a good rep for the hunting/ shooting communtiy. Being a MI resident I get to hear all of his crazy comments all of the time. Just stop and think about this ted defenders a lot of the guys on this site are serious/diehard hunters with most bording on fanatical and he is still a polarizing figure. How do you think he goes over with the middle of the road person who doesnt hunt.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom