Time to mow??

Already cut mine in NM but its saint augustine

Take a kid hunting. You will enjoy it more than they do!

I'm about an hour North of Santa Barbara and during winter I have to mow mine every two or three weeks. Since it's been warmer, I am mowing mine once a week. It'll stay that way until October or so. You guys in the mid west got it made!!

Steve

Its snowed twice this week at my house... no need to mow for another 4 weeks or so.

-DallanC

TripleA- Tight budget, eh? HaHa

Steve

You can always buy a goat. BOBCATBESS has one to mow the lawn and take care of some other needs that I really can't get into! HaHa! Baaaaaaa!!

2" OF SNOW LAST NIGHT!!!

"TIME TO SNOW-BLOW"???

MIGHT OF BEEN A BETTER QUESTION!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Here in Modesto (cali) I've been mowing once a week for about 5 weeks. Only an hour south of sacramento. Last sunday it was 91 degrees.

P.S. My tomatoes are about 2 feet tall already :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

I mowed my front lawn for the first time a month ago and still working on the back "40". Mowed the front again last week and will hopefully last for another week till time again.
I'm an hour north of the Golden Gate and have to put up with Ransom here. LOL

Brian
P.S. Just kidding, he is a great guy but doesn't work much LOL
always seems to be on the laptop.

I'm so disappointed in all ya'll.

Mowing is womans work.....i aint mowed a lawn in 10 years.
before you go saying they dont do it right.....i say to that"then she gets to do it again, til she gets it right". my woman figured it out pretty quick. I aint hanging out with no idiot woman.

No not really.....the property management folks mow the weeds at my place. it should be happening any day now.

47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

Hardway- It got 90 down here on Sat and Sunday. Man it was nice. Monday came and the wind was blowin and it was back down to 65! It's a little nicer today...bout 70. Can't ask for better.

Steve

>I'm so disappointed in all ya'll.
>
>
>Mowing is womans work.....i aint mowed
>a lawn in 10 years.
>
>before you go saying they dont
>do it right.....i say to
>that"then she gets to do
>it again, til she gets
>it right". my woman figured
>it out pretty quick. I
>aint hanging out with no
>idiot woman.
>
>No not really.....the property management folks
>mow the weeds at my
>place. it should be happening
>any day now.
>
>
47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

Tag...........I am with you brother.....I just called my wife today and told her I wanted the lawn mowed before I come back from Kali this week. I talked to her tonight and she said she got the front mowed today and would mow the back before I get home!!!!

Now that is a good woman!!!!!!!!

I've already mowed 3 times here in South Jordan, Utah already. Brand new grass in late October so I was a little anxious. :)

Been mowing for almost 2 months now (once a week, more if I fertilize) down here in Sunny Southern Ut. It gets real old real quick when you have to start mowing the first of March and your still mowing till the middle to end of Sept.

Good thing I can do the neighbors yard for her and make just enough money to pay for gas enough to mow both yards.

Jeff

FLEH,

You can ##### the tourists, but I live here!!!

Good answer though!!! Maybe I'd better talk to her and get the truth for all to hear!!! LMAO..

I would like to mow but we got 1 1/2" of snow last night and it is still coming down! Gotta love global warming!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Make that another 3" of snow last night.
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Have mowed 3 times already, but only because I have put down some seed and am trying to let it grow out a little - am a little behind. Some of the grass on the side of my house is shin deep. Will mow the front and side again next week. I will still wait a few weeks for the newly seeded area to take a better hold.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom