Three for Three

D

doublebrow

Last week my Dad, Brother and I had Goat tags in Wyoming. We had a great time. Dad and Bro. tagged out the first day. I held out all the way into the second day, when I laid the hammer down on a wide 4 year old buck. Shot him in the back of the head as he was running away. He did a sommersault and landed with all four feet straight in the air. Bro.'s friend came along for the ride. Can't wait to go again.

48d476b71f027c32.jpg

48d476d81fc3cdf7.jpg

48d476fb208dd2bd.jpg

48d479524cef5855.jpg

48d4796c4d720a2b.jpg

Great hunting there and nice pictures too. Too bad about the one you nailed from the back of the head, sure layed them horns out to an angle.

What part of WY were you hunting? Went last year for the first time and it is addicting, but did not draw any tags this year, so will have to wait till next year to try again for lopes.

Brian

The buck I shot was really that wide. It broke the skull but only on his left side. That is why I propped it up with a stick. We were hunting near greenriver.

Loved the pictures man! Hell of a shot too- looks like his eye ball poped out! Awesome that you can share it with your brothers and Dad.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom