There's folks in the chatroom....

TripleK

Long Time Member
Jenn
"Some people are like slinkys; not really good for anything
but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs!"

Jenn talked about high grass, low grass, and putting greens........if you get my drift

HEY! What happens in the chatroom...stays in the chatroom. And we were not discussing MY grass...so there. lol

Jenn

Anyone up for chat tonight? Anyone?? anyone??

Jenn

YOU'RE A DAMN NIGHT-OWL!!!

IT WAS SO LONELY IN THE CHAT LAST NIGHT THAT RUS WAS TALKIN TO HIMSELF!!!

SO???

DOES MOM STILL THINK YOU'RE ADDICTED???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I could never get up as early as you do, Bobcat. Sheesh. I have a hard enough time getting up at 7 am. Of course she thinks I'm addicted...but sometimes I just can't get to sleep.

Last night I was on a church basketball high though. My girls that I coach whooped up on some poor lil' team...beat them 53-0. LOL I've got some good ball players on my team. Then it was MY game and I threw the best body block of my LIFE and sent a pretty good size gal sprawling. I thought I was a badass and i just HAD to tell folks about it. LOL Wanna shoot some hoops with me, Bobcat? How about playing a game of full contact musical chairs? Wear a helmet cuz I don't play nice. ;-)

Jenn

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom