There Ya Have It!

slamdunk

The story is in the SL Trib.
I cannot provide the actual link because I am not a subscriber.
Screenshot_20240604_181818_Facebook.jpg

Hey PUNK?

Wondering If You Know What The Requirements Are To Become A WB Member?

Last edited:
The Pile I Found Secluded The Year You Were Hunting Was UN-F'N-BELIEVABLE!

After Looking At Most Of The Cameras Around It, It Wasn't Hard To Figure Out Who's Pile It Was!
We should have planted our happy a$$es on that pile, I guarantee something special was hitting that smorgasbord.
They don't own the land or the animal.

Ya!

I Got A Glimpse Of That One BIG SOB!

The Good Feeling Was Seeing Several Big Tracks!

There Were A Few Around But Perty Much Nocturnal!

We should have planted our happy a$$es on that pile, I guarantee something special was hitting that smorgasbord.
They don't own the land or the animal.

I emailed Wade during the bait debate with that pic and asked him if he would recuse himself from voting because of his activity with apples.

Dude went scorched earth. 5-6 emails about how honest and outstanding he is, how he was beyond reproach, yada, yada, yada.

Told me he doesn't make any money from deer hunting at all.

Real question now is, when does Kane County Commissioner Heaton step down?

With the devastating prosecutions of WLH as their model, I'm guessing, no.
Yes, Muley freak, WLH, Wade H, the list goes on and on. Multiple incidents yet nothing happens.

The way I read it the DWR closed several cases and only reopened them when the investigative reported inquired about it.

That’s good ole boy system at its finest. Who in the DWR is closing these cases? These guides, outfitters, and influencers should be held to an even higher standard since they are profiting from it.

Wade should be removed from the CWMU program and I also think the Alton should be dropped for a few years to send a clear message that this BS has got to stop.

It is so disheartening to know that our wildlife poachers and cheaters can get away with it if they are rich and or powerful.

Yep, sure is.
Apple pile, a blind and big midday bucks snorting up apples like cocaine.
Uhhhhh this pic was in 2017 on the Henries, guided by WLH. It's on YouTube. Wrong unit, wrong guide. You and Bess been in the apple mash again?

I Said I Thought The Pic Was PUNKS!

Some Of Them Apples On The PAUNS Are # 1'S WIFF!

I'll Better You'd Eat A Bakers Dozen Without Even Asking Or Caring Who's They Were!

Uhhhhh this pic was in 2017 on the Henries, guided by WLH. It's on YouTube. Wrong unit, wrong guide. You and Bess been in the apple mash again?

No one said it was the Paunsaugunt, nor CCO, or when it was taken.
The picture was and obviously still is an example of corporate greed and success.

You may need to back off the protein shakes and think outside the box.

Good Thing Big Wiff Didn't See The GrandDaddy Pile Of CHUM/Apples I Seen On The PAUNS!

He Coulda Gorged Himself For A Month & Still Had Leftovers!

Woulda Been A Great Place For You WIFF To Get Your Best Belly Ache!

The picture was and obviously still is an example of corporate greed and success.

Haha nice deflection for your ignorance.

I can't say anything bad about Wade. He always seemed like a great guy to me. However, I never could understand why they thought it was ok to include 1,000s of acres of BLM into the CWMU and lock it from the public even though there was public access into it. This was my biggest issue with the CMWU program and why I left the committee. The rule says You can include BLM land into the CWMU "To make a more definable boundary". You won't see any inclusion of private lands to make a more definable public boundary though will you? Only goes one way. Not cool.
I created this map to show all the BLM being included into the Alton CWMU (unhuntable for public and designated as CWMU land). I lost respect for the program when I found out this was being done on several CWMUs.

Alton BLM CWMU.jpg

I can't say anything bad about Wade. He always seemed like a great guy to me. However, I never could understand why they thought it was ok to include 1,000s of acres of BLM into the CWMU and lock it from the public even though there was public access into it. This was my biggest issue with the CMWU program and why I left the committee. The rule says You can include BLM land into the CWMU "To make a more definable boundary". You won't see any inclusion of private lands to make a more definable public boundary though will you? Only goes one way. Not cool.
I created this map to show all the BLM being included into the Alton CWMU (unhuntable for public and designated as CWMU land). I lost respect for the program when I found out this was being done on several CWMUs.

View attachment 148350
That is complete Bullsh!t...

I liked Wade Heaton when he was on the Board. He was the only member I could get to reply. When I was E-Mailing him about my support of Baiting and Scopes on Muzzleloaders, he told me he was against both ban's. I told him he was self-serving and not looking out for the little guy with no property. He did get mad and told me that was not the case and ask me where I was coming from to make that statement.

Then we went on to the guiding on PUBLIC LAND for some hunters who purchased a permit from the Heaton Guide Service. Said they don't have a guide service. He was right, they don't, but same people, different name. Few years ago ran on to a scout, said he worked for the Heaton's, with cameras on the Buckskin, Five Mile area and was looking for a big buck for a client who had purchased a permit. That is a long ways from the Heaton Ranch.

Still believe the hunters are getting the short end of the stick when it comes to land owners.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom