THE REAL BOBCAT!!

• Thread starter BOBCATBESS ... (Guest)
  • Start date
B

BOBCATBESS ... (Guest)

WILL THE REAL SLIM SHADY PLEASE STAND UP PLEASE STAND UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.K. all you wanna-be bobcats go register & get 170+ posts if you wanna be like bob, otherwise go blow smoke up somebody else's hole, plus come up with some original sign-off sputum.

I TOO WOULD STRONGLY SECOND THE MOTION TO STOP THE UNLAWFUL IMITATION OF THE REAL THING. WE ALL KNOW THERE IS ONLY ONE "ORIGINAL" BOBCAT, AND THE FACT THAT SO MANY PEOPLE TRY TO IMITATE HIM IS A BACKHANDED COMPLIMENT TO HIM.

MOST WHO POST HERE HAVE THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL STYLE, AND THEIR OWN SET OF VALUES AND IDEALS. I DON'T AGREE WITH ALL THAT IS POSTED HERE, BUT I STILL THINK THERE SHOULD BE ROOM TO DISAGREE AND STILL RESPECT EACH OTHER AND THEIR OPINIONS.

I DON'T AGREE WITH THE OLD BOBCAT ON EVERYTHING, BUT I ENJOY HIS POSTS AS MUCH AS ANYONE ELSES ON HERE. I GUESS WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IS, DON'T POST ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO OWN UP TO. THE OLD BOBCAT DOESN'T HIDE BEHIND ANYTHING, NEITHER SHOULD WE. KEEP POSTING "SHORT TAILED ONE", AND THE IMPOSTERS WILL JUST GO AWAY.

The caps lock thing is much too advanced for me to continue. I gotta go back to the old lower case stuff now...

Katt|Skatt

i agree with the statement, stop trying to be like him.
hey bobcat, u know imitation is the highest form of flattery? so maybe there tryin to tell u something.....
Casey

I thought bobcat was just a figment of our imagination?! lol
I always like the old bobcat posts, definitely one guy not scared to tell anyone what he thinks, kind of gets some guys ticked off you know but I guess the truth hurts sometimes.

As far as someone imitating you, well I guess they are either in love with him or they are stalkers!

You bunch of pansys . Defending bobby. What yall skeered
that the big bad bully will crawl through your PC and woop ya and take your milk money.
THE ONLY bobcat THAT THINKS YALL ARE A BUNCH OF WOMEN!!

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT.
HAVE YOU??
CAN YOU TELL??
TELL WHAT??
NOT WHAT--------- WHO
YOUR FEET FIT LIMBS??
HEY BOBCAT, THINK OF THAT.
HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY!!
YOUR PAL NINEPIPE

aCTUALLY I'M SORRY GUYS, DENTED MEEN TO CALL YOU WOMEN AND PANSIES, I'M ACTUALLY THE PANSIE JUST CUZ I ALWAYS GOT PICKED ON WHEN I WUZ LITTLE TURD DOWN AT THE TRAILER PARK. DON'T BE MAD AT ME, I DON'T HAVE VERY MENAY FRIINDS AND I MIGHT BE A HOMO.

THE ONLY bobcat WHO JUST WANTS FRIINDS.

i'm still trying to find out how many of you are in the closet and how many of you have came out,now remember it's not really that bad,i'm 'just wondering' how many of you here at m.m. are in the closet?i aint skeered i just would like you to fess up to it.

aint skeered/just wondering

yA THER IS A LOT OF YOU BOY'S IN THE CLOSIT I THINK, BURA NUTTS IS IN THERE , HUNTSOMEOFYA IS IN THERE , THAT BOBCAT GUY HE IS ON THE MONEY WE ALL KNOW HE IS OUT TO LUNCH. THER IS A HOLE LOT MORE OUT THERE TOO.
I THINK WHEN THESE PEOPLE WERE GOING TO HIGH SCHOOL, THEY HAD DRESS UP DAY, THEY WOULD BRING THERE CLOSIT DOOR!!!! HA HA HA
SEE-YA

hello 'my daddy was a milk man'
your about as lowlife scum as they come.
how many lowlife phony names do you have?
'just wondering' cause i ain't 'skeered'
phony lowlife wanna be!
bite me @itch!
you been japslapped lately?
white trash!
Buranut aka Allen Taylor.

Wo there nutsack your gonna blow a corpusal. Or did he hit to close to home with that?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom