Paunsagunt Archery

I'm from Utah I came on MM to give it a shot. With reading some of the comments on here I'm baffled. I thought this sight would be uplifting, and encouraging our fellow hunters out in the field. Instead I have read comments on here that those select few should be ashamed of. What happened to the days when we were helping other hunters out with a helping hand instead of worrying about pictures or things they are doing out in the field. I know this unit pretty well my family is from hatch and the surrounding areas. I think everyone should just be enjoying what he's doing and encouraging him to succeed. Take in his pictures and the great deer he's been seeing. Let him take pictures and enjoy his most likely once in a lifetime tag that he has been waiting for over 20+ years. For those on here that have been giving him that helping hand and lifting him up with encouragement good on you may your hunts be great this fall if they haven't already enjoy the mountain and memories time spent with those you love.
It’s called hunttalk you can have all the that and more with more moderation and group think

I agree with lik2hnt, if your not familiar with the internet’s from early 2000’s I don’t know how to help you.

It’s called hunttalk you can have all the that and more with more moderation and group think

I agree with lik2hnt, if your not familiar with the internet’s from early 2000’s I don’t know how to help you.
I am and this looks to not be the place for people like yourselves keep on with your screen time and less time on the mountain take care

Last edited:
I'm from Utah I came on MM to give it a shot. With reading some of the comments on here I'm baffled. I thought this sight would be uplifting, and encouraging our fellow hunters out in the field. Instead I have read comments on here that those select few should be ashamed of. What happened to the days when we were helping other hunters out with a helping hand instead of worrying about pictures or things they are doing out in the field. I know this unit pretty well my family is from hatch and the surrounding areas. I think everyone should just be enjoying what he's doing and encouraging him to succeed. Take in his pictures and the great deer he's been seeing. Let him take pictures and enjoy his most likely once in a lifetime tag that he has been waiting for over 20+ years. For those on here that have been giving him that helping hand and lifting him up with encouragement good on you may your hunts be great this fall if they haven't already enjoy the mountain and memories time spent with those you love.
I ain’t readin allat

Threads are for RAZZIN, PM (Private Message) is for people to share tips and spots... we try not to spot burn here, unlike Newberg!
That a#$hole is shamelessly going on sheep hunts at the expense of the spots he burned. He could care less about Montana he got what he was looking for and has a good amount of jock strap riders on hunt talk. Good luck to the OP I hope for an update.

Jokes on you I only hunt with 5g in the mountains. You can find me on hunt talk too. And despite myself being a complete clown people here and there are helpful and let me be myself.
Good for you probably spend more time on your damn phone then hunting. So therefore joke's on you.

Haha good one how old are you 16 I work harder then you ever will or have for that matter glad your messaging from your mom's basement about time you grow up.
First off I see you are dyslexic.
Maybe if you did a little research and look back at the stories a lot of people here have done and contributed you would quit typing and pay attention.

This one was posted on another website. Great buck from the Paunsagunt archery hunt.

View attachment 157824
I took that picture.. Dennis worked his guts out, 10 days diy and had some opportunities, Then hunted with the roundys on his return. I got to be there for the second trip, f’n epic. That deer is a stud and no one deserved it more.

1000004663.gif

Where are your from? Look at you

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom