The lost leader.

If he can win reelection what does that say about the republican party?

There you go, the wheels are spinning , you can do it. go for it.

Stay thirsty my friends

>
>If he can win reelection what
>does that say about the
>republican party?
>
>
>There you go, the wheels are
>spinning , you can do
>it. go for it.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends
What does that say about the Dems,it shows they will promise the sheep of the country anything for a vote.In three years it should be getting pretty ugly.

Dude, even you will admit that Obama has proven to be very poor in leadership skills. Probably even worse then Jimmy Carter.

What Obama had was a great ability to be a superb orator and the ability to sell the average voter a bill of goods by promising the moon for them and not delivering.

It was a skill that Adolph Hitler had when he sold a bill of goods to his people prior to leading them down the path to total devastation.

RELH

In typical Dude fashion, and in his never ending quest to speak out to protect his anointed one, he deliberately misses the point. Barry's weakness as a leader is being scrutinized in light of the Syria mess. It will only become more evident that Barry does not have the backbone or conviction to do the right thing, and our country will suffer for that.

Once again wingnuts, it's not if Obama is a great leader, it's is he better than those he ran against. yes.

While we're on this subject, which president in your lifetime made great progress middle east during his term? what sets Obama apart? do tell.

Stay thirsty my friends

>
>Once again wingnuts, it's not if
>Obama is a great leader,
>it's is he better than
>those he ran against. yes.
>
>
>While we're on this subject, which
>president in your lifetime made
>great progress middle east during
>his term? what sets Obama
>apart? do tell.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends
Do tell? I put Obama right along with Jimmy dolittle Carter when it comes to the Middle East just a pair of suck as##!

Once again your logic is flawed 440. Thousands of people get hired that simply can't do the job and that doesn't make them better by any stretch! Just about anyone of the candidates from either party that opposed him most likely could have done a better overall job. The fact that you seem to put more stock into winning than the actual job he's doing only cements your place on the fools podium.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I did not see thousands of people for president on my ballot did you? it was the turd sandwich or the douche I had to chose between so I made a write in just like I did in 2008. guess what, they didn't win. still given the choice in both elections Obama won I prefer him to the opposition. if you don't tough luck win next time.

Once again, what president in your lifetime had a winning record in the middle east an N Africa? try to answer the question, then prove where Obama has done worse. why does Tyrone have to do better than a white guy just to be equal? get into this century.

Stay thirsty my friends

How does that historic treaty stand today with the new leadership in Egypt?

How about the Iranians giving Carter the finger and saying to him, "what are you going to do about it" when they had our hostages and dared Carter to do something about it. That changed real quick when Regan entered office and the Iranians knew what he was capable of doing to them.

Then we have you and your fellow libs that would even dare to support Presidents that have proven to be weak and clueless when it comes to being a leader of this country. About par for the course, weak leaders breeds weak followers.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON May-05-13 AT 06:35PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-05-13 AT 06:34?PM (MST)

I'm still waiting for the answer to what makes Obama a worse president in middle east success.

So Carter's deal between Israel and Egypt didn't last until eternity, it lasted longer than Reagan's deal with Saddam. will it last longer than Bush's deal between Iraq and Iran? time will tell, but 4500 americans died to make peace between Iran and Iraq I hope it was worth it.

So what about Obama's failings which set him apart from the rest on middle east progress. do tell.

Stay thirsty my friends

He's not worse, he's the same. Nothing has changed. It's business as usual. He promised great change and then ...nothing!
Why is that? Can one of you libtards please explain. Hint: our government is a two-headed monster.

Also, once upon a time, 58,000 Americans were killed under 2 democrat presidents, one of which is responsible for gutting the Social Security fund. I'm just sayin'.

Why do you suppose, year after year, with millions of disillusioned citizens, we just can't quite get our government to do what we want.

They run us, not the other way around! If we vote them out, the replacement quickly falls into line...their line!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom