'Tebowing' After a Harvest?

PleaseDear

Long Time Member
Since I was a kid tagging along with my dad and uncles we always said a prayer after a harvest.....and I still do.

Any one else say a word of thanks?

Robb

LAST EDITED ON Dec-14-11 AT 07:09AM (MST)[p]Yes, I do. Right after I spike my gun into the ground and dance like a chicken with my head cut off, beating my chest and saying "WHO DA MAN??!! WHOOOOO DA MMMMMMAAAAAANNNN?!!" Oh and after I take out my tape measure and calcuate the gross B&C score (or SCI if it is higher).

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Yep.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Yeah. Always say thank you for every animal i see. My dad taught me that ever one you see is special and most people of the world never get to experience alot of stuff like this.

I SURE DO...
Not only thanking the oh mighty...
But also thanking my grandfather, my uncles, and my brother, the men who have since passed...

I give thanks before and after the hunt as well as after a kill.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Always......in my fashion.

"Fathom the hypocracy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove that they are insured.....but not everyone must prove that they are a citizen"

I've never been religious by any means but I'm pretty sure I'm just as appreciative of the animals I take as the next guy is. I definitely don't take them for granted but I highly doubt I'll ever "Tebow" after a kill and thank God for it...IMO he didn't make it happen, I did!! I'll reward myself with a case of Paul Crawfords ;-)

~Z~

>LAST EDITED ON Dec-14-11
>AT 07:09?AM (MST)

>
>Yes, I do. Right after I
>spike my gun into the
>ground and dance like a
>chicken with my head cut
>off, beating my chest and
>saying "WHO DA MAN??!! WHOOOOO
>DA MMMMMMAAAAAANNNN?!!" Oh and after
>I take out my tape
>measure and calcuate the gross
>B&C score (or SCI if
>it is higher).
>

I hope you at least unload your gun before you spike it.

-John Wayne

i allways ask grandfather.to go with me when i hunt and i allwAYS thank him when i am done. kill or not....

Always

"The value of any trophy from the field depends not on its size but on the magnitude of the effort expended in its pursuit." ~ Aldo Leopold

Lots of prayers before and after the trip but never done it when sealing the deal. Guess I have never give it much thought.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom