Tattoo

Gotcha. I'm seeing what you meant now, and point taken, and seen first hand.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Exposed tats are sort of like electing the first Black President.....seemed like a good idea at the time, to lots of folks.

Later on it ain't gonna be "all that and a bag of chips".......

".....but by God, I never said a word to a pig!"

Exposed tats are sort of like electing the first Black President.....seemed like a good idea at the time, to lots of folks.

Later on it ain't gonna be "all that and a bag of chips".......

".....but by God, I never said a word to a pig!"

Well, nickman...the wrong exposed tattoo may ruin 1 life, while electing a black president ruined millions, other than that, its exactly the same!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Well, nickman...the wrong exposed tattoo may ruin 1 life, while electing a black president ruined millions, other than that, its exactly the same!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

I have meany tattos and i don't think nothing is wrong with a little ink, and i also dont care what other think. But my two fav are the muley skull with two six shoters on my chest and also my lab portrait with two ducks on my back. I got my dog on my back cause she burned in a house fire and saved my life unfortunately i could not save hers.

I have meany tattos and i don't think nothing is wrong with a little ink, and i also dont care what other think. But my two fav are the muley skull with two six shoters on my chest and also my lab portrait with two ducks on my back. I got my dog on my back cause she burned in a house fire and saved my life unfortunately i could not save hers.

I also have a buck skull under my belly button and it says all you can eat under a buck.

I also have a buck skull under my belly button and it says all you can eat under a buck.

LMAO!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

LMAO!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back