Tattoo

kawboy

Very Active Member
Who on here has a little art?

I have been looking into getting one but cant decide on what I want. It will be there a while, I want one with meaning.

what do you have,
what is the meaning behind it,
show a pic. . . . . . . . . . . .

Rugburn, leave the clubhouse out of this

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Who on here has a little art?

I have been looking into getting one but cant decide on what I want. It will be there a while, I want one with meaning.

what do you have,
what is the meaning behind it,
show a pic. . . . . . . . . . . .

Rugburn, leave the clubhouse out of this

don't do it

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-21-11 AT 11:14PM (MST)[p]I have not got one yet but here is a pic of the one I am going to get...

7972deer_drawing.jpg

On my right arm

Your more than welcome to use it if you want

Reason : looks bad @$$

No I did not draw it. BUT I WISH.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-21-11 AT 11:14PM (MST)[p]I have not got one yet but here is a pic of the one I am going to get...

7972deer_drawing.jpg

On my right arm

Your more than welcome to use it if you want

Reason : looks bad @$$

No I did not draw it. BUT I WISH.

I have two tats, you'd never know though...back hair came in thick shortly after lol...maybe I'll shave one day and see if they're still there!!

~Z~

I have two tats, you'd never know though...back hair came in thick shortly after lol...maybe I'll shave one day and see if they're still there!!

~Z~

Z, that's not right man.

I thought about doing a deer head, but I want it to be one that I've killed. That is a way cool pic though.

Z, that's not right man.

I thought about doing a deer head, but I want it to be one that I've killed. That is a way cool pic though.

IF I ever got one, it would be of an elk.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

IF I ever got one, it would be of an elk.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

LAST EDITED ON Jul-22-11 AT 08:00AM (MST)[p]>"I have one across my arse
>that says, "Exit Only" "
>
>
>Were you having problems?...... Terry

Well if you had to put an exit sign on there, does that mean that somebody tried to enter???

LAST EDITED ON Jul-22-11 AT 08:00AM (MST)[p]>"I have one across my arse
>that says, "Exit Only" "
>
>
>Were you having problems?...... Terry

Well if you had to put an exit sign on there, does that mean that somebody tried to enter???

I got two now, one that wraps around my right bicep and the other one that is on my left forearm. I got my first one on my right arm in 1999 and I got the one on my left arm in 2009 , so I am way behind if I am wanting to compete with the worlds most tattooed men. But if you want to get one make sure it is coverable with an article of clothing. My first one could be covered with my short sleeve dress uniform shirt and my last one requires long sleeves. It was a bit of a pain in the @$$ this past semester cause I had to wear a long sleeve Under Armor shirt under my scrub top. Nursing homes are required to keep the thermostat bumped up to just below sweltering and the outer hubs of Hell temperature wise. So there were a few days I walked out of there sweating my @$$ off having to wear two layers up top so I could comply with school regulations.
WVBOWAK

I got two now, one that wraps around my right bicep and the other one that is on my left forearm. I got my first one on my right arm in 1999 and I got the one on my left arm in 2009 , so I am way behind if I am wanting to compete with the worlds most tattooed men. But if you want to get one make sure it is coverable with an article of clothing. My first one could be covered with my short sleeve dress uniform shirt and my last one requires long sleeves. It was a bit of a pain in the @$$ this past semester cause I had to wear a long sleeve Under Armor shirt under my scrub top. Nursing homes are required to keep the thermostat bumped up to just below sweltering and the outer hubs of Hell temperature wise. So there were a few days I walked out of there sweating my @$$ off having to wear two layers up top so I could comply with school regulations.
WVBOWAK

>LAST EDITED ON Jul-22-11
>AT 08:00?AM (MST)

>
>>"I have one across my arse
>>that says, "Exit Only" "
>>
>>
>>Were you having problems?...... Terry
>
>
>Well if you had to put
>an exit sign on there,
>does that mean that somebody
>tried to enter???

LOL! No, no problems and no "attempts". Also no ink anywhere on me. As Harry said, permanent bellbottoms.

>LAST EDITED ON Jul-22-11
>AT 08:00?AM (MST)

>
>>"I have one across my arse
>>that says, "Exit Only" "
>>
>>
>>Were you having problems?...... Terry
>
>
>Well if you had to put
>an exit sign on there,
>does that mean that somebody
>tried to enter???

LOL! No, no problems and no "attempts". Also no ink anywhere on me. As Harry said, permanent bellbottoms.

My nephew has a tat of his wife on his forearm.

It is VERY good and for a couple of years it looked exactly like the stone fox that she is.

She is a major CRACK and I cannot stand to be around the snooty, demanding beotch.

At dinner a couple weeks ago, I commented to him that he was gaining so much weight that the tattoo was starting to look like Rosy O'Donnell......she hit the roof and stormed out of the house.

I laughed my azz off!

"What's good for me, ain't necessarily good for the weak minded"

My nephew has a tat of his wife on his forearm.

It is VERY good and for a couple of years it looked exactly like the stone fox that she is.

She is a major CRACK and I cannot stand to be around the snooty, demanding beotch.

At dinner a couple weeks ago, I commented to him that he was gaining so much weight that the tattoo was starting to look like Rosy O'Donnell......she hit the roof and stormed out of the house.

I laughed my azz off!

I finally made my wife tattoo my initials on her ass. I figured it would make the guys cheating with her feel a little bad for me. Then I found out she cheated again and I asked if the tattoo helped my cause out any at all. She said yes, they laughed so hard they couldn't perform. Then I got to thinking about it. My name is Tony Pennington.

as a disclaimer, yes this is a joke lol but my initials really are tp.

I finally made my wife tattoo my initials on her ass. I figured it would make the guys cheating with her feel a little bad for me. Then I found out she cheated again and I asked if the tattoo helped my cause out any at all. She said yes, they laughed so hard they couldn't perform. Then I got to thinking about it. My name is Tony Pennington.

as a disclaimer, yes this is a joke lol but my initials really are tp.

I HAD A FLY TATTED ON THE TIP OF MY JOHNSON......WHEN I GET A WOODY IT LOOKS LIKE AN EAGLE. (OUCH)............YD.

I HAD A FLY TATTED ON THE TIP OF MY JOHNSON......WHEN I GET A WOODY IT LOOKS LIKE AN EAGLE. (OUCH)............YD.

No Joke
My torpedoman chief in the Navy had 7 tats on his johnson. Still don't know what to think about that. They were both colorful plicks.

No Joke
My torpedoman chief in the Navy had 7 tats on his johnson. Still don't know what to think about that. They were both colorful plicks.

Good one, Stinky! If it makes you feel better....when I saw the tat on her behind, I did feel bad but not until after I finished. And even at that, I could only see the "P" as the "T" was covered up with jizz. :)

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Good one, Stinky! If it makes you feel better....when I saw the tat on her behind, I did feel bad but not until after I finished. And even at that, I could only see the "P" as the "T" was covered up with jizz. :)

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

ive also got one on my weiner. flaccid, it says "PP". after i saw that pic of stinkys wife in her bikini, it said "eat at joes crabshack and steakhouse in tupelo mississippi".

ive also got one on my weiner. flaccid, it says "PP". after i saw that pic of stinkys wife in her bikini, it said "eat at joes crabshack and steakhouse in tupelo mississippi".

>I don't have any, kawboy not
>even that!! :)
>
>I have been looking at possibly
>getting one sometime?

So what kind of tat ewe have in mind Rug ? Maybe a tramp stamp or some thing on your ankle ?

>I don't have any, kawboy not
>even that!! :)
>
>I have been looking at possibly
>getting one sometime?

So what kind of tat ewe have in mind Rug ? Maybe a tramp stamp or some thing on your ankle ?

I've got my boys names on my shoulder blades. When I find the right artist I will have a portrait of one of my dogs on point added to the mix somewhere.

I've got my boys names on my shoulder blades. When I find the right artist I will have a portrait of one of my dogs on point added to the mix somewhere.

Rumor has it that BHWAR has a tat the says;

"Born Too Loose"

Wasted humor for half the guys on here!

Rumor has it that BHWAR has a tat the says;

"Born Too Loose"

Wasted humor for half the guys on here!

I've got 11 or so...5 of them I did myself.

I tattooed for a living for about 5 years, and kept all my equipment....just in case I ever find myself without a job.

A few of mine:

Brown trout rising to a fly.

Deer and elk head

Family crest

And how can i forget, the gecko crawling across my cranium.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

I've got 11 or so...5 of them I did myself.

I tattooed for a living for about 5 years, and kept all my equipment....just in case I ever find myself without a job.

A few of mine:

Brown trout rising to a fly.

Deer and elk head

Family crest

And how can i forget, the gecko crawling across my cranium.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Nah, the guy that taught me how to tattoo did the ones on my back, and my dome...

As for my signature pic. That's just makeup- I wanna get it tattooed so I don't have to put it on everytime I go out.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Nah, the guy that taught me how to tattoo did the ones on my back, and my dome...

As for my signature pic. That's just makeup- I wanna get it tattooed so I don't have to put it on everytime I go out.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

I got a tattoo on my right arm back in "75" in Honolulu...the
only $50.00 investment I'll see for the rest on my life...

I got a tattoo on my right arm back in "75" in Honolulu...the
only $50.00 investment I'll see for the rest on my life...

I have two that I designed myself. The first is on my right shoulder, and is just a doodle that I did one day and thought looked cool. I was thinking about getting a tat, so I thought why the hell not do this one. It doesn't mean anything, but I thought it looked cool.

DSCF7638.jpg

The second is on my left calf. Again, it is one I drew myself. This one has meaning to me. My daughters' names are Abygayle and Andraya, and I have always referred to them as "A Squared". This is my tribute to them. This pic was the day that I got it done.

DSCF0098.jpg

"success Is Reason Enough!"

I have two that I designed myself. The first is on my right shoulder, and is just a doodle that I did one day and thought looked cool. I was thinking about getting a tat, so I thought why the hell not do this one. It doesn't mean anything, but I thought it looked cool.

DSCF7638.jpg

The second is on my left calf. Again, it is one I drew myself. This one has meaning to me. My daughters' names are Abygayle and Andraya, and I have always referred to them as "A Squared". This is my tribute to them. This pic was the day that I got it done.

DSCF0098.jpg

"success Is Reason Enough!"

HAHA , that last one is sweeeet . I wish i could grow my moustache out like that , if only I didn't have a job . LOL

HAHA , that last one is sweeeet . I wish i could grow my moustache out like that , if only I didn't have a job . LOL

I have one on my back between my shoulder blades. It is a set of Mule deer antlers with a heart for the head with my Kids names on it, My Dad's birth date and the day he died, I will add my mom's birth date and death after she passes. My dog's name and a big "C" for Cindy, my girlfriend.

Everything in my tattoo is something very special to me!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

I have one on my back between my shoulder blades. It is a set of Mule deer antlers with a heart for the head with my Kids names on it, My Dad's birth date and the day he died, I will add my mom's birth date and death after she passes. My dog's name and a big "C" for Cindy, my girlfriend.

Everything in my tattoo is something very special to me!!!

You gonna live in Sin the rest of your Life kingfish?

Or you gonna Marry her?

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

You gonna live in Sin the rest of your Life kingfish?

Or you gonna Marry her?

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

We have agreed that if it pay's we would get married. We have both been married before and the only reason we even think about it is because we know God wants us too. We are very happy the way it is. For now...

We have agreed that if it pay's we would get married. We have both been married before and the only reason we even think about it is because we know God wants us too. We are very happy the way it is. For now...

i too wanted some with meaning. you will absolutely find though, that what may have meaning here and now will definately change as time goes by.

i too wanted some with meaning. you will absolutely find though, that what may have meaning here and now will definately change as time goes by.

I gotta disagree- Shootin.

Telling someone that the meaning behind their tattoo will change is....well, just BS.

The meaning in my Family Crest will never change, nor will my love of fly fishing and hunting. I'm proud of my tats, and although I've chosen to put mine in easily coverable places to apease the simple minded judgemental ones, i like showing them off.

I agree that someone should choose very wisely when putting ink in, but I would never assume to know their reason, or think that it is going to change. Its their skin, their choice.

Furthermore my feelings about that person wouldn't change at all...they are the same person, only more colorful.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

I gotta disagree- Shootin.

Telling someone that the meaning behind their tattoo will change is....well, just BS.

The meaning in my Family Crest will never change, nor will my love of fly fishing and hunting. I'm proud of my tats, and although I've chosen to put mine in easily coverable places to apease the simple minded judgemental ones, i like showing them off.

I agree that someone should choose very wisely when putting ink in, but I would never assume to know their reason, or think that it is going to change. Its their skin, their choice.

Furthermore my feelings about that person wouldn't change at all...they are the same person, only more colorful.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

tageater +1

tageater +1

I went old school ?real old. I have the classic South West petro glyph of the ? curl
Sheep on my shoulder blade. Why? Because I am a sheep hunter. And that won't ever change.

I went old school ?real old. I have the classic South West petro glyph of the ? curl
Sheep on my shoulder blade. Why? Because I am a sheep hunter. And that won't ever change.

I have the classic USAF Tech School tattoo (my initials on my left shoulder) and then a few years later my wife bought me a large cross with our first son's name in it after he passed. I'm currently (for the past few years) trying to design my next -- some form of elk antlers with my four kids in them somewhere...

DC

I have the classic USAF Tech School tattoo (my initials on my left shoulder) and then a few years later my wife bought me a large cross with our first son's name in it after he passed. I'm currently (for the past few years) trying to design my next -- some form of elk antlers with my four kids in them somewhere...

DC

I guess I'm one of the simple minded judgemental ones referred to above and by the way I have two tattoos.
Go figure.

:)

I guess I'm one of the simple minded judgemental ones referred to above and by the way I have two tattoos.
Go figure.

:)

LAST EDITED ON Jul-26-11 AT 05:13PM (MST)[p]Ok, HH, how does that work?

Do you think less of everyone that is tatted up....except for yourself?

Explain your reply further please.

I thoroughly enjoy hearing how people that don't know I've got a bunch of ink feel about tats. Then when I tell them how many I have their answers change...

But to each their own, they aren't for everyone, and that's cool too (just not AS cool).

Maybe you didn't put enough thought into your tats before you got them?

Edit- I wasn't calling anyone on this sight specifically simple minded- just a generalization of some of society that hasn't accepted that ink doesn't make the person.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-26-11 AT 05:13PM (MST)[p]Ok, HH, how does that work?

Do you think less of everyone that is tatted up....except for yourself?

Explain your reply further please.

I thoroughly enjoy hearing how people that don't know I've got a bunch of ink feel about tats. Then when I tell them how many I have their answers change...

But to each their own, they aren't for everyone, and that's cool too (just not AS cool).

Maybe you didn't put enough thought into your tats before you got them?

Edit- I wasn't calling anyone on this sight specifically simple minded- just a generalization of some of society that hasn't accepted that ink doesn't make the person.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

"Do you think less of everyone that is tatted up....except for yourself?""

Huh?

Never said I think less of people with tats, a couple of my best friends are loaded with them, just saying that trends change, what's cool today, ain't so cool tomorrow.
Tats seems to be at an all time trendy high right now and as in my original post, so were bell bottom jeans at one time.
The difference is that you can toss the blue jeans in the trash and deny ever wearing them.

I tell my kid that he is a less marketable human being if he decides to get tattoos that he can't cover up, prospective employers make those simple minded first impressions on a daily basis.
Bad boy tats don't cut it with a lot of folks.
Fair or not that is just the way it is.

"Do you think less of everyone that is tatted up....except for yourself?""

Huh?

Never said I think less of people with tats, a couple of my best friends are loaded with them, just saying that trends change, what's cool today, ain't so cool tomorrow.
Tats seems to be at an all time trendy high right now and as in my original post, so were bell bottom jeans at one time.
The difference is that you can toss the blue jeans in the trash and deny ever wearing them.

I tell my kid that he is a less marketable human being if he decides to get tattoos that he can't cover up, prospective employers make those simple minded first impressions on a daily basis.
Bad boy tats don't cut it with a lot of folks.
Fair or not that is just the way it is.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom