Suppressor?

That one was discontinued years ago. Might have taken off had they not started with a crappy Traditions Strikerfire rifle…
I actually came across one of those muzzleloaders brand new without the silencer on it. Never been shot. I’ve been thinking about putting a suppressor on it just so I can shoot the damn thing. Because the barrels only about 20- 21 inches long without the silencer. I called traditions to see if I could get a replacement barrel. They wanted me to send it in and they would replace it. But when they found out what I had, they didn’t want nothing to do with it. They didn’t want the liability. The gun was a gift so I’ll play around with it.

I actually came across one of those muzzleloaders brand new without the silencer on it. Never been shot. I’ve been thinking about putting a suppressor on it just so I can shoot the damn thing. Because the barrels only about 20- 21 inches long without the silencer. I called traditions to see if I could get a replacement barrel. They wanted me to send it in and they would replace it. But when they found out what I had, they didn’t want nothing to do with it. They didn’t want the liability. The gun was a gift so I’ll play around with it.
I recall you posting that last year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom