Sundown in elk country

ricochet

DSC_5712w.jpg

DSC_5655w.jpg

Great pic's and a great Bull. Thanks for sharing
OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed taters and gravy.

Thank You for posting those pics, they are beautiful.

?We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.? Aldo Leopold

I don't mean this offensive in any way. I was just wondering if those pictures are real or if its two pictures put together. They are just so perfect. I mean what are the chances a awesome bull like that would walk in front of a beautiful sunset. Either way they are breathe taking

Sometimes its better to be lucky than good. The shots are real, I'm not good enough with this computer to combine photos.
Here's the shot taken just after the first one I posted.
DSC_5713w.jpg

Thanks for all your kind comments, it was a rare moment. If I was an accomplished photoshopper, I'd add a sunset to this one.
DSC_5592w.jpg

you mean if you were a photoshop wiz. I think you did well to capture the shots you did. photoshop is a great tool, but your skills as a photographer have little to do with your ability to put a sunset behind those elk. Keep at it, i like the shots and it looks as though many others do too!

Tony

www.tonybynum.com

"Roadless areas, in general, represent some of the best fish and wildlife habitat on public lands. The bad news is that there is nothing positive about a road where fish and wildlife habitat are concerned -- absolutely nothing." (B&C Professor, Jack Ward Thomas, Fair Chase, Fall 2005, p.10).

Those are amazing shots. I love how the cow is looking at the bull in that one shot.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom