Successful Nevada Antelope Hunt

Hammnit

LAST EDITED ON Aug-27-10 AT 12:23PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-27-10 AT 12:22?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Aug-27-10 AT 12:21?PM (MST)

Folks,
I just got back from a great antelope hunt in northern Nevada. We had a awesome time. I was able to take a nice buck and was able to share it with my two oldest girls and my dad, which made it even better.

My buck is 16" tall x 17" wide with good cutters and decent mass. Not sure what he'll score, but I would have been happy with a much smaller buck so no complaints here!

Thanks to all of you who took the time to point me in right direction. The information was right on!
Hammnit

7117ant3.jpg

6509ant1.jpg

2587ant9.jpg

6966ant11.jpg

Hammnit-

Now that's one hell of a buck. congrats.

and two very happy troopers.

Doug

He's a stud! I love the shape and length. Mass makes a huge difference so I bet he nets mid seventies but I have never killed a 16" buck and am jealous!

Notice how his eyelids swelled so much? My buck did that last week. Must be the heat? Never seen it before?

Congrats!

No way he doesn't break the 80 gross mark. Great buck

"blaming guns for violence is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'donnell being fat."

Love the shape! great to have the kids along.

who cares about score but . . .That buck is north of 80". I score him conservatively @ 80
5 m1
5 m2
4 m3
3 m4
16 h
7 pr
=40
X2
=80!

Awesome buck I cant wait till my little girl is big enough to hunt with me. She just turned two weeks old yesterday so it will be a few years.

Thanks. I remember itching to take my oldest out for the first time. I think her first deer hunt was on my back in the kid carrier backpack!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom