STERLINGS GIRLFRIENDS!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Doesn't look like He's a complete Racist to me?

What You Say?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LOL.... She is young and cute, for sure multiracial, but a gold digging xxxx... But next to the many young hotties Jerry Buss had? Jerry Buss kicked his ass in every way! Dumb ass finally gets a contender together in a Lakers off year, gets fan support and then this? Clippers will never own LA!

I think she's ugly. Should have spent some of his money to get her teeth floated instead of plastic surgery getting her cheek implants and rock hard boobs.

JMO

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

What hypocracy!!! They ban a white man from the NBA for racial slurs and allow every black man in the league to call each other the "N" word?? Can't have it both ways,,,The NBA needs to force the players to as high a standard as the owners..The guy is a dirt bag but no more then the racist running the floor...

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

I had written some racially hysterical stuff but before hitting post, erased it all. Once something goes out to internet space, you can never get it back.

How does one find it necessary to tape a conversation and wait 7 months to put it out? Just curious.

She's not the sharpest tool in the shed. This tape might have made her millions in extortion.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Here's the Deal Wisz!

If You've thought it!

You might as well Say it on the Internet!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Well Robb!

I couldn't find any of the kind of Pics you like!:D

when n quit calling each other n and quit putting it their songs , ill think about it,,,

4061image.jpg

1283eagle_government.jpg

How Bout it Wisz?

Hittable?

I hope that WISZ does not want to hit it, that would be lowest for him....LOL

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom