Sitka fishing trip

Napoleon

Lots of nice fish this year and even better weather
This was our haul from day 2 of a 3 day trip. The big one in the fore ground came in at 85lbs
Freezers are full

IMG_8344.jpeg

We go with friends. But they do own a charter business
Bayside Charters. They are small and don’t do a lot of charters. But they sure know where the fish are biting

Totally depends on the day
I’ve days where it’s almost flat calm and t shirt weather and days where the swell and wind is insane.
If you go with somebody good they will most likely put you on fish regardless of conditions

Napoleon… a couple for my kids are hunting deer on PWI this September. They’d like to bring home a few silver salmon while they are up there. Also may want to try for a halibut as well. Would you know any day charter down that way you could recommend.

Napoleon… a couple for my kids are hunting deer on PWI this September. They’d like to bring home a few silver salmon while they are up there. Also may want to try for a halibut as well. Would you know any day charter down that way you could recommend.
My guys are guiding for deer and goats in Sept. But I will ask them who they recommend. My advice is stay away from the big outfits and lodges. They tend to pack the boats and aren’t as personable

My guys are guiding for deer and goats in Sept. But I will ask them who they recommend. My advice is stay away from the big outfits and lodges. They tend to pack the boats and aren’t as personable
My thoughts exactly. Thank you.

I believe most of the charter guys close shop in mid September.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom