She Made It...

Wiszard

Long Time Member
The walk on freshman who thought she'd played her last softball game with a loss at Oaks Christian High School in CIF last spring. She was wrong....made it to the World Series. Kudos to this kid!

61059steviews.jpg

Watch UCLA vs Auburn on Thursday at 11:30 am PT on ESPN. GO BRUINS!!

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Who is this Gal?

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

Wiszard junior....Stevie. The World Series concludes on Wednesday next week and she has her pacemaker replacement surgery on Thursday. LOL. I think we have a problem!

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Glad for ya she wasn't on campus today wisz. Good luck young wisz! With the tourney and the surgery!

Thanks DW- she is a bio major and the incident happened in the Engineering Dept building. It was an isolated incident....one guy really wanted to get back at another guy...and then shoot himself. Pretty brilliant. :/

Steve

Sounds like a student didn't like the grade he got. It's a strange world we live in. Tell her to kick some tiger arse!

You betcha Steve, Congrats to the both of you!

Joey

Keep your slimy Paws Off My, Yours, Our,.. Public Land!!!

>Wiszard junior....Stevie. The World Series concludes
>on Wednesday next week and
>she has her pacemaker replacement
>surgery on Thursday. LOL. I
>think we have a problem!
>
>
>Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good
>health for granted because it
>can be gone in a
>heartbeat. Please go back and
>read the last line. This
>time really understand what it
>says.

(((RAZZIN Ya Wisz!)))

Nice Job Little Ms Wisz!

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

LAST EDITED ON Jun-01-16 AT 07:28PM (MST)[p]Winning attitudes generate outstanding children, congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Wisz and to Stwvie.

I remember well your concerns the week you enrolled this young lady at Ucla. We told you then that you had instilled in her, from an early age, great principles and she would make you proud.........! She has delivered the goods, as you hope she would. Win or lose at the World Series this young lady is a winner!

DC

Way cool Whiz. Glad she got her mommas looks. Special bond between dad and daughter. I have my two oldest out right now on a daddy daughter trip. I looked as my oldest turn 16 and realized I am getting low on time.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Thanks for the kind words, guys. We are proud as can be of her. One of the other pinch runners are hurt so she might get some field time.

1911- The time flies by...I sent Stevie a picture of a picture we have on the fridge when she was about 12. I almost started to cry because I want that time back and know its gone.

A lot of crazy stuff going on at UCLA today. I saw a lot of police at every level heading towards Westwood this morning. Glad she is OK. Being a USC guy, it's tough to root for a Bruin, but with her story, it's hard not to. But my UCLA wife, she is rooting her team all the way!

SlinginLead- I don't hate you for being a USC guy. I just like your wifes ideology a lot more than yours. :)

I guess a student came in his professors office and shot him. It is unbelievable what people do these days. Its sad for everyone involved.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-16 AT 08:47AM (MST)[p]SOOOO Freakin' awesome! Love it! Go Bruins!

My softball player and I just watched them beat the Ducks last night- finally getting caught up on our softball. She's got a tourney this weekend though so we're kinda bummed we'll miss some of the games.

How cool is it that your daughter is coached by the LEGEND Lisa Fernandez? My daughter is in awe.

Congrats to your daughter Steve! That is quite an accomplishment and story of how she got there. I'm proud to call her a fellow Bruin.

GO BRUINS!!!

10-3 Auburn :( A disastrous 1st inning for UCLA pitchers and they were never able to get momentum after that.

They play again Saturday in an elimination game.

Tough outing for UCLA....can't give up 3 runs when there's only been 1 hit. They fought through regionals, beat Oregon in 3 games in the Super regionals....maybe they have just enough heart left in em to win a few more and make the Championship...gonna be tough. Thanks for the comments guys. I appreciate it. No matter the outcome in OKC, they had a great season considering all the injuries they fought through.

Super awesome. I hope I don't mess my three kids up to bad before they leave the nest.

Keep up the good work.

Dillon

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom