Shaver Lake??

ras1954

Anyone no how the work on the dam is going? Planning a trip in June to do a little fishing, if there is any water.RAS.

was up about a month ago and it was still empty,,,, supposed to be re filled and re planted with a bunch of fish by april or so i believe they said

The work on the Dam is done,the lake is filling as I write.It's about 15% and raising.cowboy57

NO PROBLEM COWBOY,8%OR 15%, I WAS SORT OF HOPING THEIR WOULDN'T BE MUCH WATER,SO I COULD SIT AROUND AND DRINK BEER INSTEAD..RAS.

Lake is coming up steadily and they are planning to start the trout plants, including the 20,000 pounds of trophy trout soon. I think I'll be headed there a few times this late spring/early summer! Good times to be had for sure...

Some times I practice shoot and release! :)

The lake is high enough now to launch a boat..Should be on the ramp by this weekend..

http://sierramarina.com/camera.html

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

WOW........THAT LAKE IS LOOKIN NORMAL AGAIN, CANT WAIT TO FISH IT. MIGHT BE UP THERE FOR SOME BREWSKI'S ON ST PATTYS DAY/EVE.........................YD.

CC, email sent in PM...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I believe the fence is down or would be shortly, they had a story about it on the news but I'm not sure when they said the fence was coming down or if had been taken down.

Some times I practice shoot and release! :)

THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO GUYS, SOUNDS LIKE IT COULD BE GOOD FISHING IN JUNE, GOING TO BE THERE THE SECOND WEEKEND OF JUNE.RAS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom