Seekins Havak 6.5 PRC Reviews

I recently bought a used one, but I haven't shot it yet. I sent the one i bought back to seekins to have a different trigger dropped in and to have their mlok plate/rail installed into the stock so I can use an arca rail when I need to. My uncle has one in 6.5 prc and 6mm creedmoor and both shoot amazing which is why i decided to buy one. Their customer service is the best i've ever seen and I am super impressed with them. They are well built rifles and if you ever have an issue with one of their guns they will make it right even if it costs them money to do so. Underratted rifles in my opinion.

I recently bought a used one, but I haven't shot it yet. I sent the one i bought back to seekins to have a different trigger dropped in and to have their mlok plate/rail installed into the stock so I can use an arca rail when I need to. My uncle has one in 6.5 prc and 6mm creedmoor and both shoot amazing which is why i decided to buy one. Their customer service is the best i've ever seen and I am super impressed with them. They are well built rifles and if you ever have an issue with one of their guns they will make it right even if it costs them money to do so. Underratted rifles in my opinion.
Thanks for the reply, sportman's warehouse is now stocking them. I have also heard the CC is top notch.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom