Scheels customer service

foundation

Very Active Member
Scheels sucks in my book and will never get any more of my hard earned money.
The women needs a little side by side shotgun for mounted shooting and has been calling around to find one in stock. She tells me to stop at Scheels on the way home and pick one up that they are holding. Every thing is going good when I go to the counter and they show me the shotgun and I see the price tag of $339. Its a coach gun that is broke down for a small box and it hasnt been unwrapped from the paper but it has the hang tag with the $339 price tag.

It comes to pay and they tell me the gun is $369 and they didnt realize I saw the other price tag. Im told the price tag of the gun should have been changed before I saw it. The tell me nothing they can do about it and its just the way it is.

Its only 30 bucks and we needed the gun but still the whole way they went about it rubbed me wrong and I think they are at fault for showing me the tag with the wrong price. Bottom line I guess a customer better watch the price tag and what they are actually charged at that store.

My Dad went in and found a killer price on a GPS. was like $149. well gets home and couple days later he realizes he got charged a grand. So he complained and they also messed up on the GPS price tag. In the end he kept the GPS, got his money back and a $50 dollar gift card for his troubles

I hope you did not pay the jacked up price. I would have told them either sell it to me at the original price tag or you can walk it back and put it on the rack.

RELH

I was kind of in a bind since the misses wanted the gun and its one of the few places that had it in stock. I talked to the manager of team leader as they are called there. I explained to him that I was buying the gun only because she really wanted it but the flip side was if they didnt honor the price I would never shop there again and I wouldnt let the wife shop there either and she just got there new credit card. He just kinda gave me the shoulder shrug and said there was nothing he could do about prices. Sad thing is they are closer to my house than Cabelas or the Sportsmwharehouse. Guess im driving further and doing mail order for hunting and shooting gear now.

I'v been is Sheels 1 time. Couldnt belive I drove right passes Sportsmans whorehouse and Cabela's to get there! My sister was looking for a new bow. I couldnt belive the BS the salesman was giving her. Basically tried to make her belive you couldnt kill a Deer with a package that cost under $850.00. Took her to Sportmans and got her all set up for under $500.1 time at sheels is enough for me

I've tried to take boots back that didn't hold up and they were nothing but a hassle. Cabelas has always gone over the top for us in returns. Never taken anything back to Sportsmans so couldn't say how they are. They did blow it once when I was heading to Wy. for a deer hunt and needed a new scope. Called and they said they had what I wanted. Went out of our way to go there and they didn't have it. Really ticked me off as I was pretty specific as to what I asked for and they told me yeah we have it in stock.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom