WYGF stiffs NR, then begs them for $

I wish they would post the WY elk results so we can just move on to the next stage of annual posts..........."I drew unit X and need help"

Every year is the same:
Spring = complaining about costs and quotas
Summer = researching and looking for help
Fall = crickets
Winter = sharing pics and stories

I wish they would post the WY elk results so we can just move on to the next stage of annual posts..........."I drew unit X and need help"

Every year is the same:
Spring = complaining about costs and quotas
Summer = researching and looking for help
Fall = crickets
Winter = sharing pics and stories
You left out: All Year= Bashing residents

You left out: All Year= Bashing residents
Aw.

IMG_9654.jpeg

i would also add jealous and extremely butt hurt over 90/10
so its best for him to act and post non-sense.

time to start a NR butt-hurt anonymous meetings
90/10 doesn’t upsets me one bit. I think it’s quite fair. Allowing anyone to apply for a tag where there isn’t one available is misleading and fraudulent.

90/10 doesn’t upsets me one bit. I think it’s quite fair. Allowing anyone to apply for a tag where there isn’t one available is misleading and fraudulent.
No, it's not. The information was available prior to the draw nobody was mislead.

Being a moron has consequences and you'll get no sympathy or shoulder to cry on from me.

Here you go Mallards, I can send you enough punched Wyoming tags to stuff a pillow case. Will give you somewhere to lay your head to cry yourself to sleep about how mistreated you are as a NR.

IMG_20230805_142800079.jpg
Cool story Buzz. You wanna send us a picture of your quarter collection, savings bonds, all your publishers clearing house tickets, the tv guide collection or your yearbook. Show us the stack of mail you ran out to get today if that makes you happy. 👍🏻

Cool story Buzz. You wanna send us a picture of your quarter collection, savings bonds, all your publishers clearing house tickets, the tv guide collection or your yearbook. Show us the stack of mail you ran out to get today if that makes you happy. 👍🏻
Still waiting for you to hang that picture of your best bull.

Still waiting on you to get a few too many Busch lights in your belly and man up with some money and take the bet. You’re scared I’m gonna mop the floor with your crusty ole A55. 🐓 🐔
I guess you won't post the pics of your best elk.

No biggie, literally.

I’ll up the prize. If I’m the slim chance you could win I’ll forever leave monster Muleys. Then you’ll have your perfect little Wyoming echo chamber. See if your buddies will set up a go fund me so you can afford it.

What would it take for Buzz to leave MM? I’m sure we can get a hefty collection going. I’ll match the first $200.
If he loses he can do the same. But he doesn’t have an ounce of courage or testosterone left. I have to use a primitive weapon and he gets a super long range rifle.

I think you should see who can pee the farthest and who has the longest weiner after a cold plunge.

I find it funny that you haven’t posted another elk picture and aren’t up front enough to even say if you havnt shot more then one elk

Just post it up, you just keep making excuses.
I haven’t made one excuse. I’ve ignored what’s not even relevant. Nobody cares about the past because its over. It’s all about what’s happening now. I don’t have letterman jacket syndrome, that’s a cancer a lot of people suffer from. It’s not about the last bull or the ones sitting down in the basement that got killed with the bow. I could focus on them but then someone else’s is prepping to capitalize on the one you could have had.

Last edited:
I haven’t made one excuse. I’ve ignored what’s not even relevant. Nobody cares about the past Bev its over. It’s all about what’s happening now. I don’t have letterman jacket syndrome, that’s a cancer a lot of people suffer from. It’s not about the last bull or the ones sitting down in the basement that got killed with the bow. I could focus on them but then someone else’s is prepping to capitalize on the one you could have had.
Very flaccid

Kinda like hanging one off your pack? :LOL:
I’d much rather have an elk hanging off the pack then some dudes nuts hangin off my chin.

You'd have to bolt about 3 of the deer you shoot in Georgia together to score what that buck did.

Carry on...

Laffin'
Coming from a guy who posts antlerless photos like it was an act of heroism and he stormed the beaches of Normandy. 😂😂

So it's your nuts hanging off Mallards chin?

Ah yes, the infamous roman helmet insult. Unlike you, it never gets old.

Nice buck boomer. Just try not holding it 6 feet in front of you next time. If it's as big as your lapdogs say it is, you shouldn't have to. lmfao.

Never given WY any money and prob won’t.
But if NRs did all skip 1yr, it would be residents begging us to come back. No question

It’s why the residents of western states whine about us being upset with the prices. Just shut up and pay it is their motto. Who is whining depends on which side of the fence you are on.

And to the person who suggested to eventually eliminate all NRs. LOLOLOL. Good one

Last edited:
But if NRs did all skip 1yr, it would be residents begging us to come back. No question

It’s why the residents of western states whine about us being upset with the prices. Just shut up and pay it is their motto. Who is whining depends on which side of the fence you are on.

And to the person who suggested to eventually eliminate all NRs. LOLOLOL. Good one
Just as funny as you suggesting NR all take a year off and you will bankrupt g&F...cause you're living in dream land with that thought. For every one of you on an internet forum ready to boycott, there are a thousand others who dont give a chit about hunting forums, who will take those tags. Guess what will happen if tag prices raise again? they will still sell. So as for residents, we just get tired of the same NR bitching fest every year about the same exact things over and over and over. Dont like WY, fine, dont hunt here, its very simple. I dont like Utah, guess what, i have zero points, and never even consider hunting there, and I also dont go onto Utah forums and complain that I can never draw a premium tag in 20 years

Not living in a dream world. I said “IF” there was a boycott. Of course it will never happen.

And IF you ever eliminated NR completely, as was suggested by a resident, you are living in a dream world to think you would be just fine monetarily

And IF you don’t like NRs being pissed because we keep getting hosed, then don’t come on here and whine about us. Its your choice just like it’s my choice to not hunt a state.

Last edited:
Not living in a dream world. I said “IF” there was a boycott. Of course it will never happen.

And IF you ever eliminated NR completely, as was suggested by a resident, you are living in a dream world to think you would be just fine monetarily

And IF you don’t like NRs being pissed because we keep getting hosed, then don’t come on here and whine about us. Its your choice just like it’s my choice to not hunt a state.
"If" your imaginary pretend boycott happened I know lots of residents that would pony up the NR fees to have 2 buck deer, 2 buck pronghorn, and 2 bull elk tags to take your whining place.

Go ahead, threaten me with a good time, see how that works out.

This is the best entertainment on the internet!
Yes it is! And if he doesn’t give a #^%, then why does he come on this thread and whine about NR posts. Just ignore them. Dont spend your money here.

Slice it any way you like it, but he buys his cheap OTC tags the day before the season thanks to expensive NR tags. And his math doesn’t add up, because you can’t double the amount of tags. That would kill too many animals. And doubling 20% only gets you up to 40%. Where’s the other 60%’ coming from?

Last edited:
Yes it is! And if he doesn’t give a #^%, then why does he come on this thread and whine about NR posts. Just ignore them. Dont spend your money here.

Slice it any way you like it, but he buys his cheap OTC tags the day before the season thanks to expensive NR tags. And his math doesn’t add up, because you can’t double the amount of tags. That would kill too many animals. And doubling 20% only gets you up to 40%. Where’s the other 60%’ coming from?
I'll buy 2-4 more buck pronghorn, buck deer, and bull elk tags at NR prices...all....day.... long.

I bet half the NR whiners pay $200 for a room at the best western no questions asked…
Probably $300! Because more and more it’s a rich man’s hunt. I can personally afford the license at double the price, but I know quite a few who have been priced out at the current one. Not talking about Wyoming specifically here. Pretty much all western states. Not whining, just stating facts.

The average guy who lives in the state gets a cheap hunt every year. As he/she should. Its only right. But the "average guy" who is a non resident is being priced out. I have always said: limit our numbers / % but not by price.

But you are also right that there will always be guys like myself, who can and will pay whatever the price is. Doesn’t make it right.

Last edited:
Probably $300! Because more and more it’s a rich man’s hunt. I can personally afford the license at double the price, but I know quite a few who have been priced out at the current one. Not talking about Wyoming specifically here. Pretty much all western states. Not whining, just stating facts.

The average guy who lives in the state gets a cheap hunt every year. As he/she should. Its only right. But the "average guy" who is a non resident is being priced out. I have always said: limit our numbers / % but not by price.

But you are also right that there will always be guys like myself, who can and will pay whatever the price is. Doesn’t make it right.
I guess it the contrast of paying $$$ for a Wyoming tag and then paying $200 a night to sleep in a mediocre hotel

I wouldn’t be begging. In fact, I’d be happy if you never came back. I’d pay the non-resident special price and then some every year if it’d increase my odds. I know many of my friends would do the same…

And that’s fair. Because no one who doesn’t live in Wyoming deserves a tag, right?

How about this? You limit us to what ever is deemed fair, say 10%. And then charge us a reasonable fee because you are willing to make up the difference?

Think of it another way, the only reason we have any clout at all is because we pay 77% of the tag fees. The less you rely on that, the more you control your own destiny.

But it has been proven time and time again that in spite of people like you who say they will make up the difference financially, it never happens. Take your idea to the game commission or legislature. I will bet you quite a bit that for every one of you, there are 9 who want cheap tags.

And BTW, never applied to Wyoming and don’t plan on it. Just recognize inequity when I see it.

Last edited:
Let’s hope I want to watch you retards try to explain how a 1,200 dollar tag in Wyoming is even close to what an Utah, Nevada, Arizona or New Mexico hunt is in quality. 😂😂😂😂
When you only have to buy a tag every 15 years, I can see why you're worried about $1200 a year.

Must suck to live in states where you can't hunt bull elk and buck deer every year.

There is no inequity in how Wyoming manages its wildlife, just whiners and crybabies with a never-ending sense of entitlement.

Uh, who is spouting entitlement here? Kinda applies to you too.

It’s funny how when people can’t counter your logic, they name call. I’m done with this so flame on.

Let’s hope I want to watch you retards try to explain how a 1,200 dollar tag in Wyoming is even close to what an Utah, Nevada, Arizona or New Mexico hunt is in quality. 😂😂😂😂
Oh, look, it's one bull wonder. Did you finally get off being grounded. Why don't you just let the grown ups determine what a good bull is or isn't. Now go back to watching your Hush'n videos and trying to pretend you know something about hunting.

I'm just glad you're not hunting Wyoming. There are too many Salt Lake City boys like yourself driving Tundras, wearing flat brims, and embarrassing themselves with jewels on their pants.

Last edited:
I love to hunt! I try and hunt as many states as my budget/wife let's. With that said, not everyone hunts multiple states. 90/10 is a little weak if you ask me. I think an 80/20 split for NR would be great. That # would encourage NR to apply and have a chance. My hime state of Utah, when I look at the #'s, I cringe. 1 tag for NR in some of the top units for deer or elk??? That sucks. But, also, I get it. 65/35 was way awesome and way generous. 75/25 is awesome and home CO keeps its. But 80/20 will help budgets across the board i think, and keep NR happy.
We all want more, Res or NR, BUT we all need to give and take a little.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom