sad entertainment

LAST EDITED ON Mar-17-16 AT 06:15PM (MST)[p]Nobody even knows the name of an actual human child who lost their home in the fires. None of the anti-hunter s couldnt show compassion for a real victim. They are mentally demented.

If you want to see something that will really make you sick you should read Facebook posts about the two Zimbabweans who got mowed down by their own anti-poaching squad last week.

I Don't know anything about this Bear so I can't say much about that. But I do think we as hunters can do a lot to improve our public image. I was kinda thinkin most hunters were mentally challenged. I can't believe some of the things I have seen Hunters do. No respect, no manners or ethics for anything or anyone. By that I mean The Wildlife, The environment, the Folks who don't hunt, Not to mention the lack of respect to each other. Oh and gun safety. I think we can all do better to make hunting look a little less awful for the folks that don't hunt. Sometimes my fellow hunters make me want to be a non-hunter.

>I Don't know anything about this
>Bear so I can't say
>much about that. But I
>do think we as hunters
>can do a lot to
>improve our public image. I
>was kinda thinkin most hunters
>were mentally challenged. I can't
>believe some of the things
>I have seen Hunters do.
>No respect, no manners or
>ethics for anything or anyone.
>By that I mean The
>Wildlife, The environment, the Folks
>who don't hunt, Not to
>mention the lack of respect
>to each other. Oh and
>gun safety. I think we
>can all do better to
>make hunting look a little
>less awful for the folks
>that don't hunt. Sometimes my
>fellow hunters make me want
>to be a non-hunter.

Agree 100% Hunters as a group give the Antis plenty of ammo to use against us.
2a0fcsk.gif

Why all the negative comments on the last two posts when the hunter in the article didn't do a single thing illegal? Did you read all the absolutely ridiculous and despicable comments from jackasses, including ones that hunters should be killed? Come on guys!

I don't care about the actual hunt/bear, I was referring to the comments related to the article.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom