Roosevelt Elk Pictures-Would Love to See Them!

Good Morning!
I live in Arkansas, but hunt out west. But, the states that I hunt in don't have Roosevelt elk in them. I have always wanted to hunt them, but I haven't had the chance yet, hopefully I will in the near future. Anyway, I would love to see your Roosevelt elk pictures! Whether they be trophy pictures, trail camera pictures, or just wildlife pictures of them in the wild. I would love to see them posted here! I would also like it if you would post in which state the picture or pictures were taken, you don't have to get any more detailed then that, unless you want to! And if you want to share the story behind the picture that would be great as well!

Can't wait to see them!

Thanks!!

PXL_20230909_152603200.MP~2.jpg
PXL_20230909_171754487.MP~2.jpg
PXL_20230910_174155863.MP~2.jpg
PXL_20230910_185527711.MP~2.jpg

invisibility cloaking head gear…. Great, should have went with a whole suit. 🤣🤣🤣
All joking aside, nice photos. Those Roosevelts live in some thick brush. Knew a gunsmith years ago that use to make short double barrel 45-75’s for Roosevelt elk hunters. Think they were 20” to 22” barrels. Wish I would have had him make me one.

Pretty strange imo, are you and your friend seen on a poster anywhere? To each his own i guess, I'm not fearful of putting my mug out there with my prized critter.

Definitely just a way to not post mine and buddy's faces, thought it was better than the old scribble marks over the face. Always reminded why people don't share pictures much anymore.
Hey, Jeremy,
I was not trying to make fun or joke about it, that was not what was intended. I completely understand, about wanting to have privacy, I don't have a profile picture or really upload pictures because of that myself. I just have never seen anyone be able to do that before with making the faces disappear. I appreciate you uploading and posting pictures to this thread, because you're the only one that has!! Thank you.

Hey, Jeremy,
I was not trying to make fun or joke about it, that was not what was intended. I completely understand, about wanting to have privacy, I don't have a profile picture or really upload pictures because of that myself. I just have never seen anyone be able to do that before with making the faces disappear. I appreciate you uploading and posting pictures to this thread, because you're the only one that has!! Thank you.
If never seen it before either just came up when I hit the edit button through my phone. I don't share my hunting pics with many people mostly just people who I talk with on the regular but caught me on the right day I suppose. If your really looking for a Roosevelt feel free to reach out, I can point you in the right direction if your looking at Oregon anyway.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom