Reverse Mullet MILF?

Feleno

Long Time Member
KateG.jpg

kate-gosselin.jpg

looks like she's going to be available fellas. In the immortal words of Wiz, who'd hit it?

LOOKS HITTABLE!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

NUT JOB!!, But at the same time her Hubby is a big douche, so I can understand the 1/2 ##### 1/2 crazy combo.

I mean,REALLY, she is famous for one thing-having 8 kids- and she uses them shamelessly for $$$$. I can see how the family could get caught up in the bright lights at first but now they are purposely letting their dirty laundry be aired out for the world to see. Won't that be a nice legacy for the little ones?

(Sorry,I'll get off my soapbox now.)

el beard
i agree 100%. And they are going to continue the show after they separate. Going to be like watching a car wreck. Its all about the $$$CA$H

LAST EDITED ON Jun-23-09 AT 09:31AM (MST)[p]The b!tch o meter is pegged and about to break with that one. And her husband captain dill weed is the topping on her cake. She is only doing it for the children!!!!!!!! Cant wait for the sequel in ten years. "8 kids in rehab while Dill Weed and the Bitty fight over royalties". Now that will be some good family fun.

bitch_o_meter-4421.gif

>Slammer
>How about the Kate combo?
>
Gossinsale.jpg

Well that's definately a noth up Feleno, but i gotta have brunette on my Kate!! ;-)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

the way shes alway punching him I'd knock the ##### out!
and you could imaging the the tummy tucks, lefts, and lypos suction she had..she s a power freak and was to controling....I wonder how he ever got it up to do her!(maybe she was bitting the pillow? if she was she would not have gotton prego!)

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

alp
after the tummy tuck and liposuction she became a MILF.... Mother who Instantly Lost Fat. is there another acronym i'm not aware of :)

Thanks feleno, I guess I really didn't know what MILF stood for. I will now look at MILF's in a new light. So what do you call hot moms then????

Oh, and Feleno, don't you have some hot, semi nude women to post....I kind of miss those here in the campfire section. Every time I see a post authored by Feleno I anxiously click on it, this time only to be disappointed with Kate.

Two things to stay away from when looking for a hot gal

1. Front Mullets

2. Front Butts. (hers was surgically removed lol)

How is it that all you manly , hunting guys know anything about this woman ? I seriously had to ask the wife who this woman was. Lol

+ 1 Feleno, give us some of the good stuff.

cjboz!!!

YOU'RE NO STUD!!!

BUT IF PUNK DIDN'T LIKE HER SO MUCH THAT 'NIP' PIC MIGHT OF DISTAPEARED!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Is there anybody else on this forum who does not know who this woman is......or what makes her worth all this discussion?

Obviously, we need a hunting season REAL bad around here.

only you nickman, only you. She's not really discussionworthy but really what is in this forum? :). Huntin season aint far off, hang in there.

Nickman- Its beaver huntin' time!! She's not the biggest beaver in the woods but just may be the smelliest.

Steve

Wiz......Quite frankly, at my age I'd rather take a nap. It's cleaner, cheaper, more satisfying and don't smell near as bad.

When you are done with a nap, you don't have to cuddle, send flowers, or figure out how to politely run some "fluff muffin" out of your house.......or sneak out of hers.

A nap won't nag you if you don't call again. I can take one every day of the week and nobody will call me a slut.

Do I miss that other stuff? Sometimes, but I had it when I needed it and life is ever so much easier when you quit thinkin' with your little head.

Nickman- I don't think I've ever heard things put quite that senseable regarding sex and a nap. You make a hell of a point though. Especially the part about naps not smelling as bad!! Classic....

Steve

I love the smell....and I am in nickmans camp on not having a clue who she is...

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

She's Kate on "Kate Plus Eight". It's about her and her husband raising 8 kids. It's a really lame show IMO but it gets a lot of press due to her being a sna.....she's a mean woman.

Steve

NIP pic? ;) I honestly did not see it until I went back to check and see how the pictures posted. When I found the pic on the net, I just grabbed it and posted. Then I saw a subtle hint of one! Sorry It wont happen again:)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom