Region C Deer

Region C in the past has been 100% draw for NR. Last year was between 65 to 70%. Does the Special price tag guarantee you a tag? Or wouldn't you bother? If we do not get a tag we lose our spot on the ranch we hunt. Any help appreciated!!

I hate to see anyone pay the special fee for a Region C tag, but if you don't want to risk losing the ranch you have locked in it seems that's the only 100% sure way to draw your tags to hunt it next Fall. Good luck!

Couple questions:

- How many people in your party?
- Have you pulled the trigger yet?

The reason I ask is that I'm sitting on 2 pts and I also want to put in for a Region C tag this year. If it's legal, and you had something to barter with, we could go in together (assuming there is only two of you) and all be virtually guaranteed to draw a tag.

Let me know if you want to discuss it further. Thanks. B.H.

Bounty Hunter---What do you mean when you make the comment "if it's legal"? I would suggest that in case he doesn't come back to this thread that you might want to click on the icons near his user name and send him a PM and an email with your comment. Then you could discuss whether they pay you the $80 you have invested in your PPs of whatever else you guys might come up with. It is certainly legal to do anything you guys want to as far as partying together whether money or anything else changes hands.

>There is 4 of us. How
>many can you put in
>for in one party?I believe
>4?? Is there 2 in
>your party?

Wyoming allows up to 6 people to apply as a party. If there were more than 3 of you entered as a party with his 2 PPs you wouldn't draw the license, as he mentioned and why he asked if there were no more than 2 of you since it appears he's planning on applying by himself. Hope that helps some!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-15-15 AT 12:58PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-15-15 AT 12:57?PM (MST)

Sorry for the delay in my response.

I'm just going to be putting in by myself. I'm not sure if 5 people dividing the 2 points would work, but I'm willing to try it if WY allows it. The 2/5 = 0.4 so it would be better than no points...

That's a nice offer to share your PPs like that, regardless of how you work out any of the details for remuneration, if any at all. Any fraction of a PP should draw the tag in the Regular PP Draw, as about 65% drew it with no PPs. 0.4PPs should be a go for a guaranteed tag if you can work it out with the guys. Good luck!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom