Record Black Bear?

Ha won’t look unless I subscribe ?
Everybody wants paid these days, guess I can’t argue with that. It lists two bears in the article, ironically both were taken in 2010. One in Carbon County and scores, 21 1/16 and another in Lincoln County from 2010 which scored 21. The world record if it hasn’t changed was a pick up in San Pete, Utah from 1975 scored 23 5/8. Wyoming has none in the top 20.

Ya even though I couldn’t open it all the way I could scroll down and I seen one that said pictures not available had one listed from Teton county that was 22 11/16, but it’s not in B&C but I’d would think that’s the biggest from Wyoming, as you mentioned above most I could find info on was little over 21, reason I was checking cause a buddy killed one last year he got 21 3/16 so I was thinking that would be the state record but guess not lol. He’s getting it measured for final score this week sometime, so I was just curious, still a big bear.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom