Raise the dept cieling so more more illigals to stay.....

kingfish

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jan-03-13 AT 12:02PM (MST)[p]http://video.foxnews.com/v/2070993323001/president-plans-to-push-congress-for-immigration-reform/?playlist_id=903226511001

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Ceiling, before the spell checkers get me...

So you think wetbacks are the only reason we need to raise the bt limit? I bet they're the cause of cancer too.

Stay thirsty my friends

Not the only reason?? One of many but this is just one of the most obvious ones. Government spending is probably number one.

They need to raise the debt ceiling in order to keep the Bush tax cuts, keep paying for the bloated and incredibly expensive military industrial complex, to foster the most expensive heathcare system on earth and lock up nearly a third of the world prisoners.

Kingfish- Im guessing math and thinking isn't your cup of tea and listening to talk radio is.

The constitution prohibits a standing army accept at times of war, article 1 , section 8. the navy is all we're supposed to have in peace times. we could balance our budget fast if we just folowed the constitution. find one wingnut who will even talk of cutting military funding. we could be without a war in a month if we chose, but what the hell we have it anyway lets use it anytime it sounds like a hoot.

The constitution is only relevant when you like what it says.

Stay thirsty my friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom