Quietest Bow?

Currently shooting 2015 hoy Nitrum bu am noticing it seems to be getting loud. Thinking about trying out a Mathews, as they seem pretty darn quiet, dead in the hand, and smooth. What's your opinions on the quietest bow in the last 2-3 years-current?

Surprised they actually don't advertise as the most quiet.... It would be a great selling point I would think.

I feel like my Lift 33 is pretty quiet... But also I dont ever worry about it being quiet. My Stealth Mach 1 i felt was pretty quiet also.

Arrow weight has more to do with sound than anything else. Nothing is going to be quieter than your current bow, take it apart, clean it, grease it, make sure everything is tight and shoot a 500gr arrow and it will be as quiet as any other bow.

Bowtech Solution SS is the quietest bow ive shot but that's not saying much seeing I don't chenge bows for several years... and as mentioned increase arrow weight will help drastically

The quietest bow I owned was a Mathew’s switchback brand new flagship back in 05 I believe, seams like a hundred years ago, but then got into speed bows, my fastest was a Hoyt faktor turbo, with my hunting set up was crono 318, and that was impressive in 2014. Now a days, All bows are really great some maybe a lil quieter and others a lil faster but all the major companies are doing awesome jobs and at designing quality bows. Pick one the feels good, pick one that looks cool, practice and let them rip. 🤙🏽

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom