Question for Roy

Isn't it about time you admit your insane jealousy that your little sister bested you in every competition there ever was and won more trophies than you did?

Isn't it about time you admit your insane jealousy that your little sister bested you in every competition there ever was and won more trophies than you did?

Hey Roy, when was the last time your sister annoyed you? Ha ha ha LOL!!! As the Cat would say, Just Razzin ya TTK! :)

GBA

Hey Roy, when was the last time your sister annoyed you? Ha ha ha LOL!!! As the Cat would say, Just Razzin ya TTK! :)

GBA

>Hey Roy, when was the last
>time your sister annoyed you?
>Ha ha ha LOL!!!
>As the Cat would say,
>Just Razzin ya TTK! :)
>
>
>GBA

It's ok GBA...I'm a little sister. It's my job. ;-)

>Ha ha ha LOL!!!
>As the Cat would say,
>
>
>GBA

It's ok GBA...I'm a little sister. It's my job. ;-)

LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-11 AT 12:04PM (MST)[p]Roy,If a Pronghorn ain't an Antelope, and it ain't a Goat
Just what the heck is it?? And does it have any living relatives??

LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-11 AT 12:04PM (MST)[p]Roy,If a Pronghorn ain't an Antelope, and it ain't a Goat
Just what the heck is it?? And does it have any living relatives??

Another one for ya Roy,,
If a Javelina ain't a pig and it's not a Rodent,, well??????
What is it and does it have any living relatives??

Another one for ya Roy,,
If a Javelina ain't a pig and it's not a Rodent,, well??????
What is it and does it have any living relatives??

>Oh I have MANY questions. Sooooo
>many questions. What a wonderful
>idea this thread is.
>I may have to send
>Terry a muffin basket for
>this great idea now.
>LOL
>
>Ok Roy- soooo...My first question is:
>What exactly were you thinking
>when you drove Dad's truck
>right into Red Fleet Reservoir?
>

Well Jenn I was pretty much thinking the same thing you were when you took the old Electra for a joy ride and knocked the carport down and had to get a friend with a forklift come over and lift it back up on to the post for you. What were you then - like 12?? At least I was 17 and had a license to drive! Actually I really wasn't thiking much of anything - except that if I turned it just right we could fish off the tailgate. The shoreline didn't cooperate though and we slid right in. I was just trying to impress my buddies and hold on to what little friendship we had left because my little sister had a crush on my buddy John and I was getting 3rd wheeled right out of the equation!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

>Oh I have MANY questions. Sooooo
>many questions. What a wonderful
>idea this thread is.
>I may have to send
>Terry a muffin basket for
>this great idea now.
>LOL
>
>Ok Roy- soooo...My first question is:
>What exactly were you thinking
>when you drove Dad's truck
>right into Red Fleet Reservoir?
>

Well Jenn I was pretty much thinking the same thing you were when you took the old Electra for a joy ride and knocked the carport down and had to get a friend with a forklift come over and lift it back up on to the post for you. What were you then - like 12?? At least I was 17 and had a license to drive! Actually I really wasn't thiking much of anything - except that if I turned it just right we could fish off the tailgate. The shoreline didn't cooperate though and we slid right in. I was just trying to impress my buddies and hold on to what little friendship we had left because my little sister had a crush on my buddy John and I was getting 3rd wheeled right out of the equation!

UTROY

HEE HEE HEE! Yep! That was my weapon of choice for the "Mom and Dad are gone - Let's battle" battles. But I only used it in retaliation for chasing me with the plunger!

UTROY

HEE HEE HEE! Yep! That was my weapon of choice for the "Mom and Dad are gone - Let's battle" battles. But I only used it in retaliation for chasing me with the plunger!

UTROY

>What is the COOLEST thing your
>little sister has ever done
>for you?

Well there have been a lot. Maybe it was moving to Missouri and getting the hell out of my life for once!

No - truthfully she has done a LOT of COOL things for me. Got me in to a lot of cool parties in college (somebody had to be the designated driver) - helped me study for my COMM 101 final, helped me get a job as a dishwasher that led me to meeting my wife, got me a cool drill for Christmas one year too!

UTROY

>What is the COOLEST thing your
>little sister has ever done
>for you?

Well there have been a lot. Maybe it was moving to Missouri and getting the hell out of my life for once!

No - truthfully she has done a LOT of COOL things for me. Got me in to a lot of cool parties in college (somebody had to be the designated driver) - helped me study for my COMM 101 final, helped me get a job as a dishwasher that led me to meeting my wife, got me a cool drill for Christmas one year too!

UTROY

>What is your best memory of
>your sister?

Trick question - they are all great memories!

UTROY

>What is your best memory of
>your sister?

Trick question - they are all great memories!

UTROY

>Isn't it about time you admit
>your insane jealousy that your
>little sister bested you in
>every competition there ever was
>and won more trophies than
>you did?

I never carecd about the trophies. I didn't need them to validate my own narcisistic sense of existence, but yeah, I guess I was a tad jealous when you won Student of the year for violin.

UTROY

>Isn't it about time you admit
>your insane jealousy that your
>little sister bested you in
>every competition there ever was
>and won more trophies than
>you did?

I never carecd about the trophies. I didn't need them to validate my own narcisistic sense of existence, but yeah, I guess I was a tad jealous when you won Student of the year for violin.

UTROY

>roy how does smoked turtle taste?
>
MMMM Smoked turtle... I could that till the world looked level.

UTROY

>roy how does smoked turtle taste?
>
MMMM Smoked turtle... I could that till the world looked level.

UTROY

LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-11 AT 01:58PM (MST)[p]>Who has always been your biggest
>fan, best cheerleader and is
>your best friend in the
>whole wide world?

Well of course it has been my little brother Grizzy!

LOL. She knows who she is!

UTROY

LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-11 AT 01:58PM (MST)[p]>Who has always been your biggest
>fan, best cheerleader and is
>your best friend in the
>whole wide world?

Well of course it has been my little brother Grizzy!

LOL. She knows who she is!

UTROY

>Ha ha ha LOL!!!
>As the Cat would say,
>
>
>GBA

I am not sure, but I sure did piss her off a couple of months back when I blurted out who got sent home off of "Celebrity Apprentice!" I wasn't even right either and she hung up on me and wouldn't take my calls! I had to call mom to have her smooth things over! Fun times.

UTROY

>Ha ha ha LOL!!!
>As the Cat would say,
>
>
>GBA

I am not sure, but I sure did piss her off a couple of months back when I blurted out who got sent home off of "Celebrity Apprentice!" I wasn't even right either and she hung up on me and wouldn't take my calls! I had to call mom to have her smooth things over! Fun times.

UTROY

>Question Roy,
>
>If you could be invisible for
>a day, what would you
>do?

I would perform the perfect stalk on a desert devil terrapin!

Actually never really thought about it - I start to then realize I shouldn't be thinking those kinds of thoughts and force my mind to change the channel!

UTROY

>Question Roy,
>
>If you could be invisible for
>a day, what would you
>do?

I would perform the perfect stalk on a desert devil terrapin!

Actually never really thought about it - I start to then realize I shouldn't be thinking those kinds of thoughts and force my mind to change the channel!

UTROY

>LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-11
>AT 12:04?PM (MST)

>
>Roy,If a Pronghorn ain't an Antelope,
>and it ain't a Goat
>
>Just what the heck is it??
> And does it have
>any living relatives??

Not sure about that one, but I do know that there are a few sheep out there who answer to the last name of some MM members!!

Actually as I understand it Pronghorns are the last surving members of their own species - the Antilocapra - probably closer to a goat or a horse than anything else.

UTROY

>LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-11
>AT 12:04?PM (MST)

>
>Roy,If a Pronghorn ain't an Antelope,
>and it ain't a Goat
>
>Just what the heck is it??
> And does it have
>any living relatives??

Not sure about that one, but I do know that there are a few sheep out there who answer to the last name of some MM members!!

Actually as I understand it Pronghorns are the last surving members of their own species - the Antilocapra - probably closer to a goat or a horse than anything else.

UTROY

>Another one for ya Roy,,
>If a Javelina ain't a pig
>and it's not a Rodent,,
>well??????
>What is it and does it
>have any living relatives??

Well like the Pronghorn they are an odd duck in North America - the end of the line of a genetic variance more closely related to the South American tapir or the hippo than anything though some scientists suggest they are more closely related to the horse.

UTROY

>Another one for ya Roy,,
>If a Javelina ain't a pig
>and it's not a Rodent,,
>well??????
>What is it and does it
>have any living relatives??

Well like the Pronghorn they are an odd duck in North America - the end of the line of a genetic variance more closely related to the South American tapir or the hippo than anything though some scientists suggest they are more closely related to the horse.

UTROY

Roy ..good answers. Good luck on your new puppy, your kids and you will never be the same. And that is good. Puppies are fun....LOL.

If you answer this post maybe it will be the big 5000.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Roy ..good answers. Good luck on your new puppy, your kids and you will never be the same. And that is good. Puppies are fun....LOL.

If you answer this post maybe it will be the big 5000.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Roy, I think Jeter only needs 2 more hits. Are you feeling the pressure?

Eel

Also, do you hunt Whitetails in Texas?

Roy, I think Jeter only needs 2 more hits. Are you feeling the pressure?

Eel

Also, do you hunt Whitetails in Texas?

Roy
Will Rugburn ever live down the whole clubhouse incident?
Will Never Catch ever heal from his V day science experiment?
Will Zigga ever show a picture of his elk?
Will ColoradoBoy and Whiskeyman ever get along? Or Whiskeyman get along with anyone for that matter?

Congrats on your 5000th!

Roy
Will Rugburn ever live down the whole clubhouse incident?
Will Never Catch ever heal from his V day science experiment?
Will Zigga ever show a picture of his elk?
Will ColoradoBoy and Whiskeyman ever get along? Or Whiskeyman get along with anyone for that matter?

Congrats on your 5000th!

>Roy, I think Jeter only needs
>2 more hits. Are you
>feeling the pressure?
>
>Eel
>

Well Eel even though there is always a certain amount of stress involved in an epic quest such as this, I try not to get to far ahead of myself and right now I am just taking it one post at a time withough losing sight of the big picture. Jeter had a postponement last night so I still have today and I have (after this post) just 13 to go. I am not going to say that I feel like Lance Armstrong rolling down des Champs-?lys?es drinking champange nor have I yet conceived my celebratory victory post but suffice it to say that I am feeling more of a happy anxiety rather than stress.

UTROY

>Roy, I think Jeter only needs
>2 more hits. Are you
>feeling the pressure?
>
>Eel
>

Well Eel even though there is always a certain amount of stress involved in an epic quest such as this, I try not to get to far ahead of myself and right now I am just taking it one post at a time withough losing sight of the big picture. Jeter had a postponement last night so I still have today and I have (after this post) just 13 to go. I am not going to say that I feel like Lance Armstrong rolling down des Champs-?lys?es drinking champange nor have I yet conceived my celebratory victory post but suffice it to say that I am feeling more of a happy anxiety rather than stress.

UTROY

>
>Also, do you hunt Whitetails in
>Texas?

I have hunted them a time or two. Hoping to get out this winter and do so - we'll see though.

UTROY

>
>Also, do you hunt Whitetails in
>Texas?

I have hunted them a time or two. Hoping to get out this winter and do so - we'll see though.

UTROY

Roy

>Will Rugburn ever live down the
>whole clubhouse incident?

Well, I am not sure he wants to live it down. I think he rather enjoys the noteriety.

>Congrats on your 5000th!

UTROY

Roy

>Will Rugburn ever live down the
>whole clubhouse incident?

Well, I am not sure he wants to live it down. I think he rather enjoys the noteriety.

>Congrats on your 5000th!

UTROY

LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-11 AT 09:34AM (MST)[p]>Roy

>Will Never Catch ever heal from
>his V day science experiment?

He would probably be healed already if he would quit trying to bust the sutures!

UTROY

LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-11 AT 09:34AM (MST)[p]>Roy

>Will Never Catch ever heal from
>his V day science experiment?

He would probably be healed already if he would quit trying to bust the sutures!

UTROY

>Roy
>Will Zigga ever show a picture
>of his elk?

Well only Zigga knows what Zigga knows and what he will do I am not even sure if he knows that. I do believe there has to be a picture of an elk first before he can post one up!

UTROY

>Roy
>Will Zigga ever show a picture
>of his elk?

Well only Zigga knows what Zigga knows and what he will do I am not even sure if he knows that. I do believe there has to be a picture of an elk first before he can post one up!

UTROY

>Roy

>Will ColoradoBoy and Whiskeyman ever get
>along? Or Whiskeyman get
>along with anyone for that
>matter?
>

Not sure about that one. Some folks just seem to bring the worst out in others and some folks are just plain rude.

UTROY

>Roy

>Will ColoradoBoy and Whiskeyman ever get
>along? Or Whiskeyman get
>along with anyone for that
>matter?
>

Not sure about that one. Some folks just seem to bring the worst out in others and some folks are just plain rude.

UTROY

Jeter hit his 3000th hit. A home run.

Roy has 4992 posts. Strike out!

I had faith in you Roy, but as usual, you let me down again.

The worst part is I owe TripleK $100. She was right, you couldn't do it.

I guess for you it must feel like just another turtle hunt?

Pathetic.

Eel

Jeter hit his 3000th hit. A home run.

Roy has 4992 posts. Strike out!

I had faith in you Roy, but as usual, you let me down again.

The worst part is I owe TripleK $100. She was right, you couldn't do it.

I guess for you it must feel like just another turtle hunt?

Pathetic.

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-11 AT 03:16PM (MST)[p]>Is it considered sacrilegious to put
>fry sauce on turtle brisket?
>good luck with the 5K
>Roy

No it is not - as a matter of fact, Eel has a pretty good recipe for turtle brisket marinated in fry sauce. Tasty!

UTROY

LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-11 AT 03:16PM (MST)[p]>Is it considered sacrilegious to put
>fry sauce on turtle brisket?
>good luck with the 5K
>Roy

No it is not - as a matter of fact, Eel has a pretty good recipe for turtle brisket marinated in fry sauce. Tasty!

UTROY

LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-11 AT 03:19PM (MST)[p]Well thanks to all who helped in this quest. Please don't be disappointed in me if I didn't eclipse Jeter. Just rest assured that I will reach 5K on the same day and bask in his glory as well.

UTROY

LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-11 AT 03:19PM (MST)[p]Well thanks to all who helped in this quest. Please don't be disappointed in me if I didn't eclipse Jeter. Just rest assured that I will reach 5K on the same day and bask in his glory as well.

UTROY

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom